T8 Pro Portable Car Jump Starter

T8 Pro Portable Car Jump Starter

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 11-56-24 T8 Pro Portable Car Jump Starter - $57 99 - Free shipping for Prime members

1 Like

54.99 Newegg. Free shipping.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve killed ours for now. 'tis the season.

Update:

PRICE DROP

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

3 Likes

Ordered early…and just got my price drop refund. Thanks!

1 Like

I used one of these on a truck at work that is notorious for battery drain issues and we always carry jumper cables when it’s time to move the truck (it sits for a few days, dies, then gets moved). It always has a hard time starting with cables, but fired right up with the jump box! I’m a believer now

8 Likes

I have 2 of these. I let my truck sit around too long, and had to jump it yesterday. I figured it would charge back up after it ran on the trip into town, but when I cut it off it would not restart. But I had carried one of these with me, just in case… was able to fire it up. A note, it failed at first, because I did not have the jumper cable module shoved in completely, so watch that. I also use it to power my Masterbuilt Gravity 560 grill (using a usb to 12v step up adapter), so I don’t have to plug it into an outlet.

4 Likes

My 16 year old newly licensed niece is going to be sooooo excited to get this as her Christmas gift from me!!!

1 Like

I finally had an opportunity to use mine (a different brand, but same idea) this weekend. I pulled into a parking space next to a woman waiting for her BF to show up with jumper cables. I grabbed my starter just as he arrived and got her car going. It worked very well, and all of us were amazed that such a small package could do the job. I have a feeling one or both of the couple will be buying/receiving one of these this Christmas.

5 Likes

Anyone know if it can be used to jump start a riding lawnmower?

1 Like

I have a very similar unit(different brand) and it works great on my Mower (I know because I leave the key on about every other time).

1 Like

Yes these can be used to jump start a rider as long as it’s a 12v battery. Last year that’s how I started mine because I was lazy and didn’t want to go buy a new battery for my rider.

Did anyone else receive a T8 instead of a T8 Pro? Only 800A peak on the vanilla model.
I opened a ticket with support, who in turn have reached out to the external vendor (what?). Of course, the external vendor is unresponsive.