Macwheel 26" or 27.5" Electric Bicycle

Macwheel 26" or 27.5" Electric Bicycle

Darn missed the 26 inch

Lol, you and me both. I actually scoped it out to make sure it was available and then cancelled the WM black Friday sale for $398. The reviews for Macwheel are much better. In the 15 minutes it took me to cancel the WM order the 26" sold out. I sucked it up and got the 27.5". The purpose of my purchase is the utility for bringing groceries home. So the back rack is a very attractive of the 26" to me. Poop pants!

What size tires on on these bikes. I couldn’t find that information on this description.

I found the tire specs (for 27.5) on manufacturer website, 27.5"x1.75"

https://www.imacwheel.com/products/macwheel-27-5-electric-bike-macmission-100

I didn’t bother looking up the 26" model since it’s not available

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Received my 27.5" yesterday. Haven’t assembled it yet, will probably do it tomorrow since I have the day off. But I found this label on the battery. Anyone know what it means?

It’s a strange way of saying that if you remove the tape, you invalidate the warranty.

1 Like

Hi there. Vendor confirmed that @DarnWootin is correct. If you remove the tape, you invalidate the warranty.

1 Like

Please let us know how you like it, I’m still waiting for mine to arrive. UPS claims it was on its way to UPS facility in Cerritos,Ca on 12/3. Latest info indicates its on it way from NJ! I live 30 minutes from Cerittos so not sure why it is coming from NJ now.

I got the 27.5” bike. Could you tell me if I can upgrade this battery to 48v or 52v?
If so what is the brand of the battery? Can I get on Amazon? I hope to use the same bracket that is already install in the original battery. Thanks

Given that the controller and motor are designed for the 36v battery, replacing it with a higher voltage pack would mean having to replace the controller and motor too.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

Thanks

I purchased this bike in December. I have had a miserable experience trying to contact the manufacturer. I have emailed them with no replies ever. I have called countless times and left voicemails, they never answer their phone. I have tried contacting them through facebook, and never had a reply. I need warranty repair service and cannot get it. Woot has offered a return, but I have no ability to repackage this bike. But woot will not contact the manufacturer on my behalf. So I am stuck with a broken bike and no refund.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. This did come with a 90-day Woot warranty, not a manufacturer’s warranty.

CS is going to reach out to you with some additional information.