SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer

SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer

Hands down one of the most used and loved things I bought from woot.

1 Like

Not worth it. The Ender 3 Pro is going for 99 at microcenter right now. You can essentially upgrade the screen and mobo to the Ender v2 for essentially the same price.

Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D $199.99 in store pickup only.

Is there another link or a coupon to back up that $99 claim?

Edit - Further replies below. New customer in-store only special.

Also, that one doesn’t look like it comes with extra nozzles.

$199 AND it’s out of stock

Out of stock for shipping. If I select the Marietta GA location it says they have 25+. Assuming the site is up to date on their inventory. At $99 I might be willing to drive 4 hours to get one, but unless I missed something $184.99 + $6 shipping is less than $199.99 + gas.

Yeah I can’t find that, and whoops… don’t have one of those in my area.

Here’s the link: [$100 Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer | New Customer Exclusive]
($100 Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer | New Customer Exclusive)

It requires a new account (tied to your mobile number).

1 Like

Thanks for that. I apologize for not posting it earlier. Keep in mind all Ender 3s and clones essentially have tinned wires. You want to clip the tinned wires and install. Whether or not they have ferrules is up to you. Extra Nozzles aren’t a necessity since replacements nozzles are dirt cheap as it is. Some people end up upgrading to an all metal hotend as well… it’s open sourced anything goes haha.

Not only does it require a new account, the deal is for an in-store use coupon. I don’t think that’s worth the 16-hour (depending on LA traffic) round trip drive for $100 off.

I would still take the Voxelab Aquila over this one though… especially since that’s an Ender3 v2 essentially… to each their own. Which is marketed at 159 right now on amazon.