Victrola 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Record Player

Victrola 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Record Player

Sad I just bought one for almost double the price. Don’t feel like returning it

Dude… you pay enough for Prime. Return that crap and get this crap instead!!!

3 Likes

Seems like the Bluetooth is only good for incoming music, you can’t connect this to a Bluetooth speaker for better audio. Kind of a miss there.

2 Likes

It’s very intentional. They (the brand, not woot) do that so they can put Bluetooth in the title and make it sound high tech, but it’s cheap for them to put a Bluetooth receiver in there but much more expensive to give it Bluetooth audio output. So it’s just a gimmick to trick people because no-one is actually gonna want to use the dinky crap speakers in this thing to play music from their phone lol I have one of these I received as a gift and if you’re looking for something cheap to play vinyl this is it, but not only are the speakers dinky crap but even the analog output is crap somehow, not even sure how they managed to do that… But being reasonable, this is a good unit for the very low price point.

2 Likes

You can connect an external speaker using the headphone jack but the volume seems reduced to suit a pair of headphones

$30 for a record play that can… play records. IDGAF about Bluetooth anything, I just wanna play my massive vinyl collection!

Not just me. My 4yo wants to play his (my) copy of AC/DC’s Back in Black. Yeah, I raised my kid right. And we’re buying an American flag record player to play our stuff on.

Sorry, I think the American part of the American flag Bluetooth record player just got the best of me there for a second…

2 Likes

Sorry to rain on your American heart strings, but American flag print or not…this is made in China.

1 Like

I didn’t say I thought I was made in America. But it’s got a flag on it, so, America.

1 Like