Fire HD 10 Tablet (2019, 9th Gen)

Fire HD 10 Tablet (2019, 9th Gen)

I have owned both the 9th gen and 7th gen of this 10" amazon tablet. While both are solid, go with the 9th if you can. The usb-c alone makes it the clear choice. That and the 7th gens micro-usb takes foooooorrrrreeeever to charge. The usb-c adds some durability and greatly speeds up the charging time.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the increase in RAM between the two models. Although my older 10 inch seems to have a brighter screen, the 2019 is clearly louder. This is a good price for the 2019.

2 Likes

The listing is still showing warranty info from Amazon. Might want to update that soon… :wink:

I’m also concerned that the units are supposedly “refurbished,” but the sales choices in the pull-down are the “used” conditions. Would they be refurbished or used?

That’s Amazon’s conditions. We’ll remove the warranty stuff from Specs.

Amazon Devices - Used

Used Amazon devices are not accompanied by a manufacturer’s warranty but do receive a 30 day money-back guarantee from Amazon. In addition to the General Condition Guidelines, the following guidelines apply:

• Used - Very Good : Very minor cosmetic imperfection(s) on the item.
  • Used - Good : Minor cosmetic imperfection(s) on the item.
  • Used - Acceptable : Small cosmetic imperfection(s) on the item associated with regular use.
1 Like

So they aren’t refurbished then as it states at the top?

They are refurbished by Amazon. They list their “renewed” items based on those conditions.

1 Like

All Right Ok GIF by BayWa AG

It is possible to remove the ad-supported “feature” and also install the Google play store on these tablets, at no cost.

Morning.

There’s a one-time payment to remove ads. Read more here.

Google search has various guides on installing the Google Play store. Here’s one.

1 Like

And… there’s more than one way to skin a cat.

I got one last month, looked brand spanking new. Not a single flaw. Great deal!

3 Likes