Aduro PowerUp Squared Outlet & USB Charging Station

Aduro PowerUp Squared Outlet & USB Charging Station

Woot does a poor job describing the specs of these chargers. New phones may require Power Delivery (PD) and Programmable Power Supply (PPS) ability and higher wattage than most chargers deliver. Is the charger USB 2 or USB 3? You’re forcing me to go to better vendors

https://smile.amazon.com/Aduro-Multiple-Extender-Protector-Electrical/dp/B08C8YT2Z7

• 3 USB charging ports with SmartCharge technology detects your devices and delivers optimum fastest charging speed up to 3A (max) total, supports up to 6 electric devices simultaneously
3 Likes

Again…like with the unbelievably “flexible” TC definition debate, full and accurate information required to make an informed purchase must be included in the description. There is no excuse for the lack of basic product information being correct and included the first time around. Again not just Woot here… Time for retailers to do better. Plus do you really want Walmart to show you up by having their product description and Specs both check out at 100% accurate? That would truly be embarrassing.

Not sure what you expect me to do about this, since I don’t work for, or represent, Woot or any other “retailer”. I simply posted some available details to the question that was asked.

Maybe you should post Walmart’s description and specs for the OP if you’ve found they are more detailed.

Lmfao. :laughing: Not sure how Walmart having more detailed descriptions would be “harassing” anything or anyone. If that intimidates any retailer in any way whatsoever, that retailer should probably get out of the retail business. Hilarious.

1 Like