Dreamiracle 2.8L Ice Maker Machine

Dreamiracle 2.8L Ice Maker Machine

Is anyone familiar with and/or had a Dreamiracle ice maker? If so, any recommendations?

1 Like

How do you add butane?

These types of icemakers make “bullet” style ice cubes. The cubes are hollow, and melt pretty quickly - not only in your drink but in the holding compartment of the icemaker as well. Notice how they use the term “chewable ice” in the description - this is because each piece of ice isn’t as frozen solid or as thick as an actual “cube”. This is the most common type of countertop icemaker, but not the only type.

I own one about this capacity that makes solid cubes. It takes slightly longer than the bullet-type machine because each cube is solid and contains more ice, but the cubes last longer because of that.

Regardless of which type you get, these countertop ice makers are surprisingly fast as compared to your average icemaker in a refrigerator. I don’t know if I would want to rely on one exclusively, but for groups and parties and large dinners, etc. they are wonderful. We even bring it in our travel trailer on occasion because manually making ice in an RV fridge is slow and troublesome.

2 Likes

It plugs in:

Voltage/ Frequency: 120V AC 60HZ

1 Like

I have Dreamiracle ICE MAKER, I am an ice chewer and I live for this ice. Perfect for my house where we go through ice like crazy so u bought this was back up. I just keep it on use 24/7 now.

1 Like

This ice maker has R600a and does not contain butane. Customers cannot add refrigerant by themselves to prevent danger

I am accustomed to a 50lb machine. I purchased a 20lb and it made enough for 1 cup at a time. I chew ice faster than that.