Panasonic True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

Panasonic True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

I have owned this for about 9 months. You can adjust the ambient sound settings through the app. For me, this works well for driving as it suppresses about 60% of the road noise for listening to music or podcasts, but I can still hear sirens or horns. The sound quality is good with nice separation in music, but not great, IMHO. I think it is worth this price.

1 Like

I had these for a while. They work ok. I definitely wouldn’t pay full price for them. I would charge them up and not use them for a few days and then when I’d need them they’d be dead. My $20 JL GO EarPods work just as well, if not better.

So, I owned these for a couple of weeks and after a time the buds would only charge while the case was plugged into a charger. I wrote to Panasonic and they weren’t willing to replace them, only to send me to a repair shop at my cost. Then they asked me how I charged them. I told them I had a usb multi-plug that I used, and they said these are only to be charged via a computer usb port.
While I really appreciated the sound quality and the amazing amount of customization available with the Panasonic app, I just can’t recommend these if they can only be charged via a computer usb port.
I don’t take my computer with me everywhere I go, but I most certainly have a plug available when I’m traveling.