Apple USB Wall Power Adapter (2-Pack)

Apple USB Wall Power Adapter (2-Pack)

Bought two 2 packs of 12w new open box for a great price 10.99 each a little over a year ago and none are still work. 2 lasted some months and 2 last a couple days. Only used for night time charging. Never left the house. Anyone else have a issue? I need a couple to replace these but am hesitant

Instead of using these blocks go to Amazon and look up Anker instead. Anker makes a great product. I have had issues with the apple ones in the past that quit working

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I was notified that the shipper damaged my chargers so I never received mine. When I contact the Woot non-United States of America support they lied and claimed that the item was not available. It’s clearly on their website and can be located from several categories. But anyway thanks for the information because of the items don’t work anyway there’s no need for me to re-order them. I’ll try to find a reputable merchant on Amazon although I’m finding that everybody on Amazon these days are not necessarily on the up and up. But thanks for the anker tip.

1 Like

I have 2 Anker chargers. They’re amazing.