TTKK HOD1A Electric Standing Desk

TTKK HOD1A Electric Standing Desk

Mine just arrived yesterday and it’s sweet. It went together easily (though you’ll want to pick up the correct hex screwdriver and not use the cheap included one). It’s solid and well-built and the motor raises it quietly and quickly. A crazy good deal.

4 Likes

I have a question on this. I received the HOD1A but it ended up being in Walnut color and 48” instead of the stated 52”. Did I get the wrong product or is the listing incorrect?

Edit: Actually looks like they shipped me the wrong product.

2 Likes

Hi there. We’ve sold a good number and I haven’t heard of errors in shipments so far.

Sounds like someone picked the wrong one to ship. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service for some options.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Thanks, it appears I was sent https://www.amazon.com/TTKK-Deskboard-Adjustable-Ultra-Quiet-HOD1A-48/dp/B098KYSDYF vs. https://www.amazon.com/TTKK-Electric-Ultra-Quiet-Adjustment-HOD1A/dp/B098KZ71F6.

2 Likes

:confounded:

2 Likes

Same exact thing just happened to me. Today I received the smaller 48" x 24" version in walnut color. Submitted an inquiry with customer service, waiting for a reply. Would be nice to just call to talk to a representative, but hoping that someone will get back to me via email.

5 Likes

I’m sorry. Pls allow 12-24h for CS to respond. I’m letting the computer team know that we’ve got two incidents now.

The email CS is really unfortunate. It took 12 hours to tell me to send pictures of my incorrect item, another 12 hours to provide me my options (refund, exchange, or small credit to keep), and since I chose exchange, now another 12 hours to tell me it will take 2-3 days for the vendor to respond and see if they are able to provide an exchange.

1 Like

That’s a bummer, indeed! I am a couple of steps behind you, just responded with pictures and anticipate that I’ll be presented with the same options.

3 Likes

It’s a shame because I generally considered Woot’s CS to be top notch. Given the last couple interactions I’ve had with them and I’ve seen my friends have with them, I’ve lost most of my good faith with them. So far I haven’t gotten burnt but things are generally way different than they were years ago. Two friends of mine who I recommend buy from here both said they’ll never buy from Woot again after dealing with their CS. They would be multiple emails into the chain and then all the sudden it’s like they hit the reset button and forgot who they were talking to even with the chain of previous correspondence in their response. There is a lot of broken English now too. It’s clear things are being outsourced and rarely handled by the same person through the beginning to the end of the ticket.

1 Like

Someone finally responded, thanking me for the pictures. But they said they “couldn’t locate my order based on the information I provided.” Umm… My submission began with “My order # is XXXXXX.” This is absolutely ridiculous! Will I have to wait another 12 hours for the next response from yet another new Woot team member who just joined the conversation, and start from square one? Why can’t they just call me??? With the amount of time I’ve already wasted, this deal is by far not worth it.

2 Likes

I just received an email from support saying the vendor has no items available for replacement, so why is this item still being sold?

Also I keep mentioning the fact that the item I’m trying to return is 60 lbs and I can’t get it to UPS myself, and they keep ignoring my question about pickup options.

1 Like

Not true. All reps are either Woot or Amazon employees. We’ve been using the same arrangement for years now. We do have a lot of new reps that are coming up to speed.

The problem in this case is that the vendor isn’t responding to our reps. I’ve escalated the issue to see what they can find out.

Not sure which issue you were escalating but thanks anyway TT. What an interesting job you have.

I guess since CS has only provided me an option to return or keep with a small credit, I’ll just return and order another, while I wait for a refund and hope the other one that comes is the correct size and color.

So let me try to explain what’s going on with my order(s). On order #1, I was initially told the vendor did not have replacements available, and I replied I was going to send it back for a refund. I submitted a order #2 for another desk, hoping to receive the correct desk.

At some point the next day, I received an email from what I assume to be an escalation team on order #1 saying there were replacements available, and I replied back that I would like a replacement. I never got a response from this person.

Today, I called about the replacement of #1 and the call center agent informed me there was no replacements available and I must send back for a full refund. I also received order #2 today, for another 48" Walnut desk. I called customer service again to initiate a return for #2, and asked the agent about #1, to which the agent said he has no record of a person telling me a replacement was available yesterday and no record of my response.

Either way, there are two desk headed back to Texas. There just seems to be an onshore escalation team and an offshore center and they can’t communicate with each other. And the vendor is clearly continuously sending out 48" desk out of their west coast distribution center so might I please suggest pulling this listing.

angry jamie chung GIF by HULU

2 Likes

Oooof. Let me talk to CS tomorrow. Sorry about this.

1 Like

I have just received the wrong desk as well I sent an email but would like any updates on the best way to rectify this situation

2 Likes

CS should give you options of return for refund or replacement (with return). hang tight.

2 Likes

I’m confused, what part is not true? Doesn’t Amazon contract customer service overseas, to the Philippines for example? I mean their hours being insane was on the news for many years.