Ceiling Mounted Garage Storage Rack Kit

Ceiling Mounted Garage Storage Rack Kit

Any information on the adjustability? Adjust distance from ceiling from X to X??

Iā€™m not finding any info on that.

https://www.amazon.com/HyLoft-Adjustable-Ceiling-Mounted-Storage/dp/B09JTQGS21

For what itā€™s worth - assembly instructions are here:

1 Like

I bought mine, was brought within 5 miles of my house and then got delivered to a county, 2 countyā€™s north of me. Called UPS, was told Iā€™m out of luck, the sender(woot) has to open a claim. Contacted woot, was told sorry were sending another one out if you want it. I said yes. Received it a few days later. I just find it amazing woot donā€™t care about UPS delivering wherever they want. Says it was delivered to a ā€œgateā€. I donā€™t have a gate at my house. I believe when I was looking at these before it was 24ā€ from ceiling to the rack. Havenā€™t installed mine yet. Did want a 8ā€™ x 8ā€™, woot only had this 3.5ā€™ x 3.5ā€™ rack. I canā€™t wait to install.

I bought mine in jan, where it sat in my garage until warmer weather 2 install. The package showed up pretty beat up but taped all over with official tags from all over the place including the manufacturer and amazon and woot. It is now end of aprā€¦just had my guys try 2 install. It is missing 3 of the hanging brackets. Out of warranty by woot, i have called and emailed the company 2 try and get missing parts. As woot disclaimer states on open box ā€˜May not have all partsā€™ ā€¦ believe thisā€¦ bewareā€¦b ready 2 possibly b dissappointedā€¦but 4 sure, open immediately 2 inspect

1 Like