Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Valhalla LE XB1

Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Valhalla LE XB1

Interesting name…

So… not to be a pain, but since I was a tad amused by getting the knit picker badge, I thought I should point out that it’s still slightly wrong - the LE shouldn’t be there. Unless it’s something like London Edition or something really weird. Honestly my first reaction on seeing the original spelling was that an AI had attempted to type for someone who was talking.

The versions of the game were standard, deluxe, gold, and ultimate if I remember properly - so not really sure where the L would come from. I think retail on the game is $59.99 still (Target’s currently charging that much).
Also (noted on the image, but not the description) - because Ubisoft is not as money-hungry as some publishers, buying the game once for Xbox lets you play the best version of it when you put it in the device you have (aka - you buy this Xbox One version, and put it in the Series X - and you’ll download the higher quality version of the game assets for your newer device).

And finally - hey, this is a great game. I played it on my Xbox Series X - though I bought the gold edition digitally instead of this - and had a lot of fun with both of the paid expansions (included in the 2 most expensive versions of this, or individually / part of a season pass) that have come out so far. They’ve also added a number of other free add-ons like the river raids, and I believe the game’s third paid expansion is coming out this year. I will say that I was a little disappointed that there was less emphasis on stealth in this game, though I did turn on the setting for instant assassination on most targets & was reasonably happy with the outcome.

Anyway - go buy this :slight_smile: It’s a pretty good price, and the game will take you a long time to finish.

And stop reading this comment! It’ll self-destruct any moment now…

https://www.ipcstore.com/3938498-ubisoft-assassins-creed-valhalla-limited-edition-xbox-one-english

LE = Limited Edition

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

But there wasn’t a limited edition of this game…?

that was kind of my point… in the US there’s

1. Standard (MSRP 59.99)
  2. Deluxe (79.99)
  3. Gold (99.99)
  4. Ultimate (119.99)

So apparently this was a European copy if your link is accurate? Which is cool, just wasn’t obvious.

1 Like

There was, according to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Valhalla-Limited-PS5-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/dp/B08FC1R8C9

I’m wondering if it was only available in Europe, though, since it says it’s exclusive to Amazon UK. It may be a different name for something also available here.

1 Like

yeah, think it must have been European - which also explains the MSRP discrepancy. Also I think the way the 18 goes on that cover is something with their rating method - here it would be T or M I believe. Anyway - that explains why when I was out on Ubisoft’s site I couldn’t find an LE version. Thanks!

2 Likes