Disposable 4-Layer KN95 Mask 40/80/120

Disposable 4-Layer KN95 Mask 40/80/120

1 Like

I seemed to have gotten a way different box than the one shown on the product (my box is white and red and the one shown is white and blue with a visible brand) also I cant seem to find the brand of the facemasks and what is more concerning is the individually package has a mask that is different from what is inside
ie image says M105 instead of KN95 and is not the “hole” type but inside there is a mask that says KN95 and is the hole type

should I have gotten different masks than the one shown in the product page? how can I find out the brand of these masks I got?

1 Like

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

It looks like I got the same thing you did. It is really concerning that there’s not a manufacturer listed on the packaging. :grimacing:

Yup , that is the one , the mask inside is not even the same as the one in the picture of the package ( doesnt say M105 like in the picture (says KN95), and instead of that covered line next to the ear loop on the top , it has a line of “holes/dots”) which is very odd to me that it doesnt match

1 Like

Hi all. I’m asking about the different packaging/product.

In the meantime, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

3 Likes

I got the same masks as you and am also a bit concerned… I was going to order more when I saw they were still in stock but I’m going to hold off for now.

2 Likes

Can those of you talking about which masks you got please mention what quantity you ordered?

I’m guessing that each lot size could have different masks.

2 Likes

I have also recently had trouble with “KN95” masks on woot. I received a box that wasn’t legitimate maks. They were counterfeit. They improperly marked and didn’t have and didn’t have the certification marks. I would be careful with buying these masks. We purchased the 80 count and then quickly returned them.

1 Like

I too have rec’d the knock off masks.
Not the XIKH masks as advertised.
120 count x 2
Sent email request to replace or return
We’ll see

1 Like

can y’all tell me why you think these are counterfeit, pls?

I think folks are getting confused by talking “counterfeit” vs “real” KN95. What they really mean to say, these are not National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)-approved masks because they don’t have the NIOSH certification number printed on them.

I got the 120 count pack… they came as three boxes of 40 masks each.

I don’t necessarily think they’re counterfeit, just a little odd that the box shown in the listing is different than the box they arrived in. The ones I received do say KN95 on the mask itself and the packaging says they’re KN95, but without a brand on the packaging it’s hard to be sure they’re the same brand that was shown in the test report in the listing.

1 Like

Mine have the same red and white packaging as the pictures others have posted and described, but the mask on the individual packages says M105 and my masks say KN95. This is a pic of the individual mask itself…

1 Like
2 Likes

Yup , agreed with the comments above, with the packaging not matching the product description , the mask inside not even matching the packaging itself and no brand name anywhere on either the box , mask packaging or the mask itself is hard to say that the mask is the one referenced on the test results that are in the product features which is one of the main reasons I bought them.

bought just one 40 pack

1 Like

Oh, come on.

Look at the product in the pic from @baa21182

Now look at the product in the test report photo.

Not. The. Same. Product.

3 Likes

Or maybe they are pointing out that they don’t even match the listing in the first place and the product doesn’t even match the packaging.

It’s the fake eclipse glasses bull all over again - jeopardize people’s health to make a buck.

2 Likes

And that photo was posted AFTER I asked my question.

:woman_facepalming:

4 Likes