CyberPower 425 VA / 255 W Battery Backup

CyberPower 425 VA / 255 W Battery Backup

Slightly different model number, but same voltage and watt specs if you want some reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/CyberPower-CP425SLG-Standby-Outlets-Compact/dp/B0030SL08A?th=1

Is this truly new? Just given every other UPS in the event is factory reconditioned and this one stands out as new.

1 Like

3 year warranty from cyberpower

So…

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

confirmed that it’s new.

1 Like

The unit I got didn’t have the USB data port to talk to the PC, which is exactly what I bought it for. I have a UPS on my NVR (Network Video Recorder) already, but wanted to give it a smooth shutdown during a power outage …

The first one of these I bought from Woot there was some piece broken off inside, rattling around from side to side… not exactly what I want inside of a unit with power running through it, connected to multiple devices that I’m trying to protect. Woot offered me 10% off ($5) to keep it. No thanks, not gonna burn my house down to save $5.

This one is not the unit pictured; there is NO data port at all, only the phone line ports which are mostly useless to most people these days I would venture.

Here we go with another return…

@ThunderThighs - did you actually receive a unit that has this USB data communication port on it? The one I received did not. The sale lasts 5 more hours, I may just order another and try my luck to see if I can get one that is actually as advertised…
2022-01-23 20_07_23-CyberPower 425 VA _ 255 W Battery Backup and 89 more pages - Personal - Microsof

Hi there. Sorry you received the wrong item. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Thanks, but I already did that … for the 2nd time. The first item was received damaged, but did have the data port. The 2nd item was brand new - but not the item advertised.

I thought you were confirming it was new b/c you got one, not just b/c you’re on staff and the ad said “new”. Thanks for the reply, the item has been returned.