Back & Body Massager Pillow Mini

Ahem.

Miko Wireless Shiatsu Massage Pillow Deep-Kneading Wireless Massage Pillow with Heat for Shoulders, Neck, Back, Legs, Feet for Home, Office and Car - Kumo Mini Blue/Grey https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B098RF3TPP/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_BK4G3QWHAQV0AAM45Q3X?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Please, no coupon excuses this time.

I mean, why is it less at the mothership?

(Disclosure: this product and it’s siblings and the pricing discrepancies have been ponited out multiple times but the products are relisted and the information left for the consumer in the forum is then gonzo at a sold out listing).

I thought that this was the selling point of Woot…to be Amazon’s preferred discounter.

Communication is or isn’t occurring between the two? The mothership pricing is accessible, right?

I know many have been accused of comparing woot to potentially nefarious websites with “better” pricing advertised, in these forums.

But this is an Amazom.com fulfilled order.

Or is it just EasySole (the seller on Amazon although it’s shipped by Amazon) is fire saling and you guys can’t/won’t match or beat?

Confusing.

This is a previous listing with your comment:

That’s the full size that’s $20 overpriced there…

This is the mini that’s only $5 overpriced.

(Overpriced just means in comparison to mothership)

It was also suggested that coupons were the pricing problem.

There is no coupon on this listing.

Leading to my extra queries…

:+1:

Sorry. Wrong thread. I fixed it.

My point was that old threads still exist.

Yep.

Just not for someone about to purchase who may not know to go looking for previous posts of the same product (which are often quite helpful).

Also just looks good and transparent about how your consumers are responding to the products available. Could just post a link to previous sales in the new listing if the product is identical.

That’d be helpful.