Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant

I only received 6. But the listing is for a 12-pack. Also none of the scents i got were even mentioned in the product listing.

2 Likes

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Same thing happened to me

Please be sure to write to Woot’s customer service, as outlined a couple of posts back. Thanks.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I had these and the womans dove ordered, 12x of these and 10x of the womans. Both orders have the same tracking number, and all I received was 1x package with 6x mens in. The reference on the package label says “Trx Red No.: 1x 6 PACK DOVE MEN SPRAY”.

Clearly some problem exists with the fulfillment of these. I am going to contact support here shortly.

My order took almost a month to arrive and I ended up only receiving 6 as well. Hopefully customer service is good to deal with, especially since I’m not the only one that experienced this same issue.

I had the same issue with only receiving six. I contacted customer service who said they’d worked through the issue with the fulfillment on the vendor end. I was told that I’d get a new tracking number when the vendor sent out the order. So far, no tracking number nor have I received the shipment. It took about two weeks to receive the first shipment, and it’s been about that long since customer service said they resolved the issue with the vendor. It’s been about two weeks. I’m hoping that the vendor just forgot to send a tracking number and that I will receive the remaining part of my order in the next day or two.

Hi there. I don’t see an order for Dove on this account.