Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights

Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights

1 Like

Two of the lights wouldn’t come on at all. The others are really dim. These seem cheaply made. I wouldn’t order again.

2 Likes

Well it does say touch of eco.

Good to know though, thanks.

Sorry for the problem Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I’m surprised they are still selling them. I had a problem with this set a few years ago. It used to be a LOT of people would chime in on what POS these are whenever they posted. We must have missed this listing. Oops.

1 Like

I purchase these a few months back, and half of them were not working out of the box. I thought WOOT would realize these were crap by now :frowning:

1 Like

OMG, these are awful! I ordered 6 of these and am not sure what their purpose is. They are too dim and diffused to use for an uplight. They don’t work as pathway markers because they end up pointing up away from the path. The projection distance is at best 9-12 inches before it just gets too dim to show up. There has got to be some kind of design flaw, I have other solar spots with the same kind of focal cone and they work just fine. The led chip is covered with a diffusion blister and this is different than all the others I have where the led chip is exposed to the focal cone, perhaps this is the issue and I may dissemble one to try to remove the diffusion blister. It’s a shame, too, because the solar panel is actually pretty good quality with a glass top layer that won’t turn opaque in a year like most of the plastic covers out there.

2 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the problem with the lights. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Agreed these are so dim. My watch is brighter than all six I bought at the same time

Bad purchase

STOPPED WORKING AFTER A MONTH. DON’T BUY

1 Like

Don’t do it! I thought Woot! no longer sold these after all the complaints. CS gave me a refund, most didn’t work out of the box.