Post Mongering 3/9/22 - 3/10/22 (Part 1)

WHAT IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Each 1,000 post milestone reached between 9am CT on Wednesday, 3/9/22 and 9am CT on Thursday, 3/10/22 opens up another random weiner. Here’s how it went down last time.

Live shot of my desk:

clutter

What will you get? Could be a handful of staples. Could be a bag of sour gummy worms. Could be an old Woot! sweatshirt that we’ve never sold on site. Could be an Atari 2600. Remember, there is absolutely no guarantee you’re gonna get anything good, so gird your loins and shut your mouth.

Also, I don’t care how many times you post, or what you post. But don’t write a macro cuz that’s not cool. And tell some friends to post, so we get NEW people too. I’ll list the wieners by 6:00pm CT on 3/10/22. Happy shitposting!

OMG HERE ARE THE WANNERS:

If you’re listed here, please message me your name/address so I can send you junk. Thanks for being weird!

32 Likes

First

10 Likes

5 Likes

JERRY: Went out to dinner the other night. Check came at the end of the meal, as it always does. Never liked the check at the end of the meal system, because money’s a very different thing before and after you eat. Before you eat money has no value. And you don’t care about money when you’re hungry, you sit down at a restaurant. You’re like the ruler of an empire. “More drinks, appetizers, quickly, quickly! It will be the greatest meal of our lives.” Then after the meal, you know, you’ve got the pants open, you’ve got the napkins destroyed, cigarette butt in the mashed potatoes - then the check comes at that moment. People are always upset, you know. They’re mystified by the check. “What is this? How could this be?” They start passing it around the table, “Does this look right to you? We’re not hungry now. Why are we buying all this food?!”

3 Likes

go

yes you were

3 Likes

nice job

3 Likes

2 Likes

[Setting: Coffee Shop] JERRY: I think Superman probably has a very good sense of humor.

1 Like

1 Like

Hello!

5 Likes

HELLO

monger monger monger

1 Like

GEORGE: I never heard him say anything really funny.

1 Like

2 Likes

post post post

JERRY: But it’s common sense. He’s got super strength, super speed… I’m sure he’s got super humor.

2 Likes

5 Likes

GEORGE: You would think that, but either you’re born with a sense of humor, or you’re not. It’s not going to change even if you go from the red sun of Krypton all the way to the yellow sun of the Earth.

2 Likes