LG OLED C1 Series 65” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV

LG OLED C1 Series 65” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV

How long does woot normally take before tracking numbers are available? Status has said shipping now for days.

2 Likes

Should be in the next day or two. This size ships freight, I believe. Freight doesn’t usually pick up on the weekends.

7 Likes

Any chance there is a leftover 65 I can snag?!

1 Like

@Wooter657032137 - If you do not have to have OLED, then this might be of interest. Understand if OLED is required, but just trying to help.

It may depend on how far you are from the screen and how much ambient lighting is in the room.

1 Like

LOL, what? You seriously going to recommend a FIRE Omni TV as an adequate stand-in for an LG C1 OLED? Even for LCDs, they’re quite bad.

7 Likes

Is there any kind of shipping insurance with this carrier? What are the processes for delivery, and what happens in the event of damage? Saw some horror stories the last time this deal came up.

2 Likes

Hi there. No shipping insurance but going freight protects them more.

You’ll be sent a tracking number. The freight company will contact you to arrange delivery or you can reach out to them.

4 Likes

what happens if the shipping carrier doesn’t deliver the package, or loses the package? I had a scheduled delivery for yesterday between 9 AM and 2 PM, and well, they never came, the package is still in transit.

2 Likes

Hi there. Reach out to CEVA directly to schedule delivery. If you have problems with them, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

QVC is selling them for $50 less and you can buy an extended warranty

https://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.E238059.html?colorId=012&sizeId=000&ref=GBA&cm_mmc=GOOGLESHOPPINGFEED-_-GShopping|L|Dev|BrandProduct|electronics-_-Electronics-_-dm_110149317079_aud-1297697312113:pla-1413956901106__E238059-012-000&cm_mmca1=m&cm_mmca2=110149317079&cm_mmca3=aud-1297697312113:pla-1413956901106&cm_mmca4=E238059-012-000&cm_mmca5=pla&cm_mmca6=11312173401&cm_mmca7=Development&cm_mmca8=Dev&cm_mmca9=CjwKCAiAjoeRBhAJEiwAYY3nDM10ZZhibRJIqP4eTQOojbQYI7MW3j8aHZMCGAB2mEKwbgxEaBpsyxoCbxQQAvD_BwE&cm_mmca12=Vendor&cm_mmca13=Electronics&cm_mmca14=227-309-5762

2 Likes

That’s the A1, not the more superior C1, 120hz vs 60hz, so woot deal is still better.

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Is this TV shipping from directly from Amazon or some relatively unknown 3rd party vendor?

Morning. From our 3rd party vendor.

Does the standard LG warranty apply to this regardless of Woot being a 3rd party vendor? And if the LG warranty still applies, is it effective from my purchase date (the day when I made the purchase) or the purchase date that the vendor bought it on?

1 Like

According to the listing, this does indeed come with a one year LG warranty.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes

As noted above, it has a one year LG warranty as stated at the bottom of the features:

Warranty: 1 Year LG Warranty

Per that link, LG doesn’t state a start time for that warranty.

2 Likes

Do I get either an email or physical invoice with the TV on purchase?

You will get an email confirmation of your order. You will also see it in “Stuff you bought” on your account.

We don’t do invoices.