Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor & Dicer

Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor & Dicer

Does this NOT have slicing shredding discs? And storage? I have a substantially similar discontinued model and it has slicing shredding. Since I can’t replace the broken blade on it I would buy this, but if it doesnt even do everything my 7-year-old model does I won’t bother.

For reference, the manual for the actual new model includes adjustable slicing disc, shredding disc, and a storage case for blades but this makes no mention of any of those things. Is that the price for “refurbished”?

.https://www.williams-sonoma.com › …PDF
INSTRUCTION AND RECIPE BOOKLET - Williams Sonoma

I’m very interested but did this come with the case that holds all the parts? The shredding blade is not mentioned is all that included ? I don’t want this to arrive at my home and not have the abilities that my current broken food processor can manage if held in the just the right position in just the right way…

1 Like

Just a yes it a no wikk suffice nicely :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe there is more info on the original listing?
https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-FP-13DSV-Elemental-Processor-Renewed/dp/B07WDDBFY9

This listing is for the “Gunmetal” color, but just FYI - the “silver” color is cheaper on Amazon ($75.99)

Hi all. We updated the “In the box” section of the specs with a list of what’s included.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! As I read it the answer is no it doesn’t have that so I’ll stick with my hinky one that does for the moment

Did you read the specs that were added?

In the Box:

Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor with Dicing

• (1) Small 4 1/2 Cup Work Bowl
  • (1) Large 13 Cup Work Bowl
  • (1) Work Bowl Cover With Supreme Wide Mouth Feed Tube
  • (1) Housing Base & Motor
  • (1) Small Chopping/Mixing Blade
  • (1) Dough Blade
  • (1) Large Chopping/Mixing Blade
  • (1) Adjustable Slicing Disc
  • (1) Reversible Shredding Disc
  • (1) Stem Adapter
  • (1) Spatula
  • (1) Accessory Storage Case
  • (1) Dicing Kit - (Dicing Grid Cleaning Tool, Flat Work Bowl Cover with Small Pusher and Dicing Storage Case Cover, Dicing Disc, Dicing Grid, Dicing Storage Case)

How do I return or exchange this? It’s too big and complicated to use for my wife.

Hi there. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.