Home Protection Anti Radiation USB

1 Like

Really disappointed in Woot and Amazon to see this being hawked here. I think it goes without saying for most people, that this product is completely bogus, and is simply preying on peoples’ fear and ignorance.

That, and I have a hard time believing the reviews of the product are legitimate.

11 Likes

Come on, this is a total bullshit.

Woot, what will be next? Time machines or philosopher stones?

7 Likes

Discussions from the previous listings can be found here:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

5 Likes

i can’t believe it’s back again, again!

it’s powers truly are supernatural, Woot keeps relisting it despite the protests & lamentations of it’s languishing masses.

5 Likes

Will you be carrying more products from this line? I am specifically looking for their WiFi-enabled cloud-buster. I am so tired of seeing those chemtrails over my house.

9 Likes

My tin foil helmet does the job just fine, thank you very much!
:face_with_head_bandage:

8 Likes

Wow. Too many doubters without any proof. EMF is a health problem. To say everyone is crazy or lying in their reviews is ridiculous. So the ADHD kid is imagining that he is better? I believe them, so I will buy one.

Can’t tell if trolling, or serious.
If the former, well played madam/sir.
If the latter, the comments so far are to the level of efficacy of the product. Not that EMF has no effect on bio-magnitism/health.
Its like saying “put this sticker on your cell phone to reduce the effects of solar exposure”. Sounds nifty, but ur still gonna get a sun burn. Just with less money.

1 Like

i have a pile of rocks that will connect you with the earth for the, just reduced, low-low price of $35.99 per rock. Buy more and feel more earthly connections. They also block out harmful dangerous EMF by their very nature in being rocks.

*not guaranteed to be or not to be radioactive

3 Likes

They are awesome…

Just wondering if I can use a USB to Ethernet adapter with this?

1 Like

Alex Jones wouldn’t even promote this scam product!

I’d buy the time machines or philosopher stones before I would this crock.

hook crocodile GIF

1 Like

Ha! Read this from description

The Aulterra Whole House USB contains a proprietary blend of paramagnetic rare earth minerals that neutralize the negative effects of EMF’s on the human body. The Aulterra powder in the Whole House USB puts out a subtle energy field that interacts with the AC electrical current in the house wiring which changes it from a chaotic wave form to a coherent wave form. With AC (Actuating Current), electrical current flows in both directions. So, strategically, the location of the USB in your home is not of concern as the subtle energy field of the Aulterra USB interacts with the homes electrical current in both directions retuning all the wiring in the home…

3 Likes

I have the joy of encircling myself with dense-ass copper and optical cables, day in and day out, and the wild but shocking truth is that if you’re getting radiation it comes from a badly made bomb nearby, poor internal shielding and signal degradation leads to heat and radio static at worst, and by using ferrite ring clips or something like 'em… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09SWNPY2Y/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_MFSD6RF1EKHRZ7S48376?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
…you can save yourself a lot of time and money.

Hahahahahahahaha take the piss out of what I said with that, it’s great

I purchased two of these and connected them end to end with a usb female to female adapter. Then I attached a 1 meter long string to the adapter and spun the device around my head for a few minutes. I was then teleported to the year 3056 on the planet Earth.3.7.0 version 4.6.1.

USA #7 still has terrible internet.

5 Likes