RediKup 3-in-1 Coffee K Cups 72-Pack

RediKup 3-in-1 Coffee K Cups 72-Pack

2 Likes

I am confused, box description says: non-dairy creamer, but it also says that contains milk.
Is it dairy creamer then?

2 Likes

still say Ollie’s (if there’s one near you) the best kcup deals - 80/$16

7 Likes

I believe it is the sodium caseinate they use in the “non-dairy” creamer.

They can say non-dairy because it does not use milk as an ingredient, but since they use a protein derived from milk, and the process of creating that protein may leave traces of milk, it has to be called out in the “Contains” section.

5 Likes

My question is, what kind of coffee is used in these? I have seen some that only have powdered instant coffee inside yet still call it 100% coffee in the ingredients. I guess that’s legal but kind of deceptive in a way. I got them home and opened one after brewing and there was no ground coffee in there, and I had to rinse the sticky, milky residue off my coffee maker where you put the K-cup.

If that’s all it is and you’re ok with that you can save a lot of money, plus put less plastic in the waste stream, and just buy a bag of 3-in-1 packets and heat plain water in the coffee maker.

They sell several different brands in the oriental grocery stores, and some stores might have them in the foreign food section. Some of them are pretty good. I use them when I travel. Also the packets take up a lot less room than K-cups.

When I got the 3-in-1 French Vanilla ones they were actual ground coffee. The flavor was a bit off for me though. There was a definite ‘artificial flavor’ to it that was somewhat off-putting. I usually get dark roasts and drink it black but those were what was on sale at the time. I know nothing about the House Blend version. I absolutely don’t recommend the French Vanilla ones. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

I checked the reviews on Amazon, someone reports that they found weevils inside the box. Not inside the coffee pods, but the box. Still, yeah… weevils

[MOD: These are shipping from our vendor, not Amazon]

Y’all know we’re trying to get people to come back to work, right?

2 Likes

You don’t have a coffee maker at the office?

1 Like