A.Buds Bluetooth Aluminum Earbuds

I bought the red ones recently and I’ve used them about a half dozen times. The battery life is really good - I’ve played relatively loud music for 4 hours straight and they didn’t go dead. They seal in my ears pretty well, too, despite how I usually struggle with earbud fitment. I really like the larger round base that makes them easier to grab and adjust or put in or pull out with gloves on - I wear them while mowing wearing leather gloves, and I can handle them easily even with the leather gloves on my hands.

I got rained on pretty heavily last weekend, and they don’t seem to be any worse for wear. I’ve sweat on them and they haven’t discolored or gotten gross, so 2 thumbs up from me! Considering ordering a 2nd set just to have in case they ever die, or if my wife steals them from me, since they works way better than the “horseshoe neckband” kind I got her, which only seem to last 2-3 hours.

Thanks for your feedback! Just what I wanted to know.

By the way, what are your thoughts on its sound quality? Bass?

That’s what I’m talking about! These things are awesome!!

The sounds quality is very good. Their customer service is also very good so if there’s any problems they’ve got you covered :-).