A Lot Of This Going Around

Oh no, Not another Arrow to the Kn-

wait- Is that glow in the dark.

wait- Is that a wootoff?!

See you guys later WOOOOOOOOT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

Congrats! An original spin on a severely overused meme! Is it made with glowdust?

Annnnd commence complaining about the joke in 3…2…1…

I love it! I kneed it!

They should have been selling this before Valentine’s Day!

Well that’s going to hurt.

Wow… a skyrim reference with glow-in-the-dark…

facepalm
I didn’t think it was a knee at first.

The way that tibia and fibula are positioned in relation to the bent knee, the shattering of bones was more-or-less an inevitability.

Is this one too subtle even for me?

LOL I’m not sure people will really be able to see what the joke is but I like the look of it and glow in the dark is always awesome.

Very surprised it took this long for an Arrow to the Knee shirt to come up, and this one is so well done.

Always a fan of glow in the dark, even if it isn’t used to highlight anything in particular on the shirt.

Seems to me the doc made an arrow-knee-us diagnosis…

Why are you surprised? You called the Woot-Off on deals!

Also, nice shirt. Don’t know if I’ll buy, but if I do, first glow in the dark shirt I’ll own ever!!!

The shirt was giggle worthy.

Now, after a price hike and a change to shirts not made in the USA, I’m not a fan. At all. Boo, hiss, and all that jazz. If I want to spend money on stuff not made in the USA, I’ll go to WalMart.

I’m going to buy this shirt before I buy the game itself. Hope that’s ok!

groans Not because of the shirt itself, but that joke was old two months ago.

Shirt? This design should be on pants.

Yah.

And not to sound like an Addison, but I’m also really disappointed in the fact that we’re seeing a lot of pop culture this week. I usually don’t mind the occasional reference, but this is getting a bit overboard.

I like me some glow-in-the-dark, but honestly I don’t like woot becoming Teefury part two lately. It just fills me with sadness that it’s happening.

**IMPORTANT: ** As the transition to the new shirts continues, you should always check the size charts prior to ordering your shirts. In addition, be sure to recheck the chart if you order again at a later date (i.e. from the Reckoning).

Thank you!

DISCUSSION THREADS

Inflational Material: Daily Shirt.Woot Prices Go Up By $2
Main Anvil Thread
Lady Sizes
American Apparel and Anvil: A comparison
New shirt blanks - active testing from community folks