A Massive Pile Of Televisions

Bought the 39" Vizio Smart LED at last woot-off. It is amazing. Great picture. Awesome review on CNET- http://www.cnet.com/products/vizio-e550i/
The Netflix works great. Nice to have it in HD (vs my Wii). The price is amazing, you can’t beat this anywhere, Walmart, Newegg etc… Hooked it up to a Blu-ray and love it. I like that there is no big emblem or glaring LED while you watch (on the front of the frame). Absolutely no blemishes on the unit even though it was a refurb.

I bought a 46" Vizio several months ago and am very happy with it. I was hoping to buy another 46", but I haven’t seen a 46" for some time now. It’s either 40 or 50+.

Anyone out there understand the lack of the 46"?

My guess is when amazon backed up their “crap to sell on woot” truck, no 46" TV’s were on board.

Fot the Vizio E320i-B2 32-Inch 720p 60Hz Smart LED HDTV- The paragraph below is what Amazon has about this TV. Maybe they dumped all the questionable TVs on Woot. Buyer beware!

"Item Under Review
While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it’s described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We’re working to fix the problem as quickly as possible."

Anybody know if these are factory refurbished?

If you click on the sale and look under “Condition” it should specify.

“Refurbished” coveres everything from buyers’ remorse to returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checked past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

About the Samsung UN19F4000AFXZA… once again, I have to note that Woot’s discount isn’t even CLOSE to what it would need to be to get me to jump on it.

I can get the same television, NEW, from Amazon for $152. And I can add a 3-year Square Trade warranty for only $18.14. I have Prime so I’d get free shipping.

Compare that to Woot’s $130 for REFURBISHED, and only a 1-year Square Trade warranty that actually costs a little MORE than the Amazon offer… it just makes no sense. If my Amazon tv arrives damaged, they’ll ship me a new one before I’ve even packed up the old one to send it back-- on their dime, too!

Best Buy has the same price as Amazon for the NEW tv, with free shipping for everyone or in-store pick up. Who doesn’t live near a Best Buy?

What is going on, Woot? Sometimes you get it. I bought a Sunbeam clothing steamer here, new, that retails for $120 and generally goes for $65. You had it for $40. That’s the kind of deal I’ll jump on, even if I only sorta think I need a steamer. (I use my steamer almost daily now. It’s great.)

I was looking at the Coby LEDVD1996 19" 720p LED HDTV with Built-in DVD Player, but I found NewEgg has the Coby refurbished 23" 1080p version for the same price, with free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889136129

I’ve been interested in the VIZIO M601D-A3, but I don’t think $150 is enough of a discount to get a refurb over brand new.

I just bought the current version of the 60" Samsung listed here. If this posted model is anything like the one I picked up, this is one heck of a deal. I love this, and the picture is amazing.

In an era of bigger remotes, I’ve named the one for this TV “Noisy Cricket”, because something that small shouldn’t be that easy and powerful.

I’ve been waiting to get a deal on the M551D-A2 but the price + the warranty + shipping is about what the price is brand new on Amazon. I can’t handle a 90 day warranty, not for $100 in savings.

If it was factory reconditioned I would be all over these.

Just bought the Samsung UN32EH5300 at Costco for $309, new. I’d take that deal over this one as Costco has the 2 year warranty.

That being said, TV is working fine over the past 2 weeks.

Just FYI, the VIZIO M401i-A3 is only $389 (new, not refurbished) at Costco with their extra 2-year warranty.

Came back to send payment and they’re sold out!!! Could you please provide a link for this cuz I’m seeing it sold at $449. Don’t know about you but $70 is a BIG difference (since I had to convince my wife!) considering this would be a bedroom TV. Thanks.

Not the same TV, the one at Costco is the E400i-B2 not the M-series.

Ahhh!!! I missed the 39" Vizio smart tv. Does anyone have any idea where to get this TV similarly priced? Woot! please tell me you have another hidden away somewhere! please!!!

VIZIO E241i-A1 24" is an excellent TV. Just purchased a second one. Perfect picture quality and extremely intuitive setup menu. Quality all the way. I highly recommend this unit.

Is the refresh rate on the M551D-A2 240Hz or 120Hz?

Very interested in the Samsung 55" TV. I had a Samsung TV that I bought in about 2007 just die on me about 4 days before I deployed. The 32" 720p was about due for a replacement anyway… I’m worried about the TV being a refurb though. I don’t return to the states until the end of July, so 90 days is worthless to me. Is buying it refurbed worth it, should I get the one year warranty?