A Mob Of Damask Sheets

What is the make/model of all the sheets
Please provide information for every listing you make in every category.

We often can’t give out the manufacturer’s name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.

Ok, so I found them by photo and they are cheaper other places.
plus free shipping
So, I will pass.

BUYING GUIDE

Check out the Woot Buying Guide for Sheets and tell us what you think!

How is this at all related to the question?

One could spend $30 or less on the description of these 800tc sheets or several hundred or even more $$. How are we to know which to equate these with?

A reverse image search does find the exact same no-name sheets with exact same photos elsewhere though. And they are MSRP much less than stated here and sold for less money.

In the good ol’ past we didn’t have to worry about 3billion types of everything that basically try to at least look the same.
800tc Egyptian brand A
is REALLY equivalent to 200tc brand B providing brand B also has been cut in various locations to undermine it’s structural integrity and some pins stuck in, in various locations to irritate the skin.

Sorry, I wasn’t replying to a question. I’m not sure what your question is.

We buy most of our sheets (yes, these) directly from the manufacturer. We do not allow them to count twisted yarns so you’re getting a true thread count.

We can’t give the manufacturer’s name because of something called MAP - Minimum Advertised Price.

If we gave the brand name, other retailers would see that we had a lower price on an item they sell. They would contact the vendor and scream a lot. To avoid this conflict and insure we can get a good price for wooters, we do not give the manufacturer’s name on some items.

I would recommend against buying the striped/damask sheets. I bought some a few months ago here, and while beautiful, they feel like you’re sleeping on dull emery boards. I’ve washed them multiple times and there has been some improvement but very little.

Three ravens is technically an “unkindness.” Three crows is a “murder.”