A Mysterious Occurrence Of Tools

I can’t speak for any of the other brands, but Knipex is an EXCELLENT manufacturer of pliers. These linesmans pliers are a joy to use. If you do anything electrical (and most things mechanical) you want exactly these.

I’m in for three of most of the Knipex pliers, mostly for gifts. I shopped hard before I bought the Knipex in my toolbag: These are amazing prices.

Just a couple comments on some of these tools. The Knipex pliers are great, as was already stated. The ones I have are the ones already sold out, but they will come around again sometime I’m sure.

The BOSTITCH BTMT72268 8-Piece Ratcheting Wrench Set- Metric doesn’t list the sizes. These are half price, normally $38 on Amazon. By zooming on one of the photos I think I can see the sizes, which are 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm. Those would be the logical sizes to include in a set like this.

The Astro Pneumatic 78804 3pc Super Impact Ring Sockets are also great. I bought these and they are the only ones I use on cars, as long as it’s one of the three sizes (which they do list).

The Triplett TT-300 CarryALL Wide Mouth Tool Bag is also nice. It’s a good size for small and medium tools, will easily carry a cordless drill with a spare battery for example. The dimensions are listed. A nice feature of this bag is that it folds flat when empty. So you can put it on the shelf and take up very little space. If you have a use for a bag like this, I recommend it.

Finally, if you don’t have a couple of stubby screwdrivers, you should definitely buy these. They can be very handy when you’re working in a narrow space that won’t allow a normal screwdriver.

That’s it from me, I hope this was helpful to someone.