A Nod from Ken Jennings Can Put Your Shirt on the Map

HA! Nice! I was wondering if the Ken Jennings pick would also get printed. Neat. I like these side prints now and then.

How long is the shirt going to be up for sale? That’s always the confusing part! Let us know woot.

Hey! Nice pick Ken, and a stealth-print too!

Yay brockart!

congrats Brockart!

This is a WOPR of a shirt!

Um, yeah, I’ll show myself out.

But I am so very happy this one is printing!

One week.

When I voted, I said I’d buy, even if it’s $15 instead of $10. And I did. Thanks, Ken, because this is the only shirt I wanted.

Awesome!

In other news, Maphead is a really interesting read. Worth picking up! Ken’s voice is all over his writing.

How about a nice game of chess? :wink:

It’s a nice idea, but it would really bug me that Las Vegas is pretty far from where it should be.

Nice pick by Ken, and nice work by Brock. I’ve been at work for a chunk of the day and missed this, so had to post a link in today’s woot for people like me who may have missed it.

HOLY COW! I was out town and had no clue that this happened!
AUGH!!! Thanks everyone for supporting this shirt in the Derby, and THANK YOU so much to Ken Jennings for this pick! I’m a big trivia buff too, and I’m looking forward to reading your book!

Anyone for a game of tic tac toe?

Very nice & congrats!

I wish the geography would have been corrected before printing though. If Vegas was anywhere close to the proper location, I would have bought 3 of these. As it is, I doubt I buy any. I’m not sure the perfectionist in me can get past it. :frowning:

Just have to say…

I am so glad I scrolled down and saw this. Favorite shirt so far. Thanks so much!

And Russia leads the US 11-6 as we approach half-time…

Even though I know better, I can’t help but see this as a map of the Resource Wars – specifically the Great War – from the ‘Fallout’ universe.

That’s not a bad idea for a companion shirt. Chessboard done in the same line art style? I’d buy that too. Callouts like Seattle and Las Vegas for pieces in jeopardy; red and blue pieces with threatened squares in blue and red and the threatened piece in white, green for others; and coordinates on some squares.

A whole line of game shirts could even be done: board games, Vegas games, sports games, all re-envisioned in the WarGames vector-graphics style. Battleship? Connect Four? Imagine WOPR playing Chutes & Ladders.

Congrats brockart! Nice design and the reality is just scary enough! Great work and great pick Ken.

You forgot the missle silos in Minot, ND.

That’s not what I meant, I was quoting from the movie this shirt is depicting. lol =) But you have a great idea with the board games. Could turn out a pretty sweet companion shirt.