A Novel Idea

Ouch, ooh Tarzan that’s gonna hurt when you body slam those books!

Yay it won!!
Congrats!!!
:smiley: Maybe I’ll be able to buy it when it’s still in reckoning

“. . .and two people who are either Emma Woodhouse and Mr. Darcy or Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Knightly.”

Are we sure it’s not Catherine Morland and Mr. Wentworth? :slight_smile:

Used my coupon from the April 1 adventure to snag this. It’s awesome!

Waaah, don’t yell at me!

Didn’t I get first sucker on another one of your shirts? ^_____^ I’m proud to snatch up your designs, tjost!

No no no that’s actually George of the Jungle :slight_smile:

Wow, this is just … WOW!

GREAT JOB, I loved this one! I guess I’m a book nerd and love all the literary references… glad one of the ones I voted for won! :slight_smile:

The only thing that I thought was a little bit weird was the shape of the apples. I don’t know about you, but apples aren’t shaped like butterflies where I come from.

I still got one - finally something worthwhile to use my wootoff code on.

A sweet shirt with books on it won during National Library Week? Sweet! :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to sport this shirt in all my English classes! Congrats, tjost! I am so glad you won; I absolutely adore this tshirt :D.

A concert shirt for libraries…very cool. And love the Cheshire Cat’s grin (which tjost is probably also wearing after the win)

What!? No Twilight?

Even better! George, George, George of the jungle,
Watch out for that TREEE!, uh BOOOK!

Pretty excited that this is my first Woot! purchase. Knew either the old comics style or the literature theme would get me.

Gotta hand it to you, Draug, you’re quick. I was refreshing, refreshing, refreshing…yes! DIVE! But ya beat me too. :slight_smile: Fair enough! :slight_smile:

That’s cause they’re not apples, they’re the fruit of the tree of knowledge :slight_smile:

Still not into the movie-red slippers. Go team silver!

(But I likes it anyhow.)

It’s Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.

I work in a library…so I must purchase this shirt! Great job!

Where’s the hare?