A Phone Call From Woot

I need to figure out if there’s a way to record a phone conversation on my cell. I don’t want to let it go to voice mail.

Yes, I am replying to myself. If anyone is interested, this Android app apparently records phone calls.

Ehem… revised for your entertainment.

Limit one call per week per person. We are not your parents.

Seriously! Your order won’t go through if you try to order another one, and if you try some funny business (like using a separate account) we’ll cancel your order. Yes we are jerks but we want everybody to experience the disappointment of calling.

THE HOLY CALL COMMANDMENTS v6.0 DECT
I. Thou shalt not complain when thou misses out on this one. Seriously, what is wrong with thou?
II. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond TWO crappy minutes of some kind.
III. Thou shalt post about thine call in the forums, preferably with sound of thine cat(s) whining in the background.
IV. Thou shalt express disappointment in the contents of thine call, for indeed it is most crappy.
V. Thou shalt remember that ours is a brief two minutes to strut and fret upon the stage, and that the outcome of a deal-a-day website’s promotional call shalt not cause thee great despair and gnashing of teeth.

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item

sniff That’s so beautiful.

[youtube=ZMEUVCtmN8A][/youtube]

What a wonderful story! I don’t know how much I can say (without the express permission of the National Football League), but it was a flowery tale of a boy boxing with Santa Claus over prior transgressions (him stealing a pencil at 6 years old) with lots and lots of Santa Claus appropriate idioms (jiggling like a bowl full of jelly, rosy cheeks, etc.) and a reindeer sitting as his second in the ring. What a fun treat!

I got my story! It was the story about Mary the harpist who broke her legs jumping over a robotic nativity scene. It was tense, and then sad, and then a happy ending to wrap it all up! Thanks, Woot! That was worth the 10 minutes of entertainment!

holy crap I was worried I read it too fast, glad you enjoyed it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B64h6_cC5eFIakVjZHRHMW5YZGc/view?usp=sharing

Audio File of my Story

Story about a singer clerk at the popcorn stand of Peter and the CEOs trip to the Starwars Movie. Read by the CEO

Yes!

THAT
WAS
AWESOME!

Thank you to whoever read the story of Barry and his knife-wielding dummy! That will make a fantastic bedtime story from now until Christmas! Woot! Woot!

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Although I did not read it, I wrote it, so I’m glad you liked it. I was really fond of that particular story myself.

I was a NY detective visiting my estranged wife in LA. There were bad guys that planned a big robbery, but that goes awry so they take hostages, and one was my wife! I’m able to save everyone Although the bad guy that I kept thinking was dead, wasn’t! But, It all worked out in the end, and I think my wife punched some news guy in the face at the end. Epic! Thanks Woot!

“Your phone call will be delivered by can and string in 3 weeks.”

http://grabilla.com/05c0a-623a4169-dd7f-482b-950b-e9fbf9f0746d.png
Screenshot made with Grabilla

I got “The Lonely Yeti” who gets to spend Christmas with a human girl. They fall in love, get married, the yeti becomes President of the USA (I’d vote for a yeti) and then they get divorced but remain good friends, the end.

It was cute!

Slow clap.

How do you get “sold out” when they are phone calls? Tell the employees to keep making the phone calls and you get to keep making money…

I get your point, but the real answer is they have a quantity limit and a timer on each sale. Whichever it hits first, the deal sells out then. This one had an hour timer from when it was posted.

I received mine on voicemail. Will try and figure out a way to get the audio posted. :slight_smile: Thanks, Woot!

It just occurred to me I forgot to post my call here.

I uploaded it to Dropbox. I apologize for laughing so much during the story, but it was funny.

It was read by the illustrious Amy Nance.