A Prettier Table 4 U

The Correlle Square plates are less expensive for more products if you buy from Amazon

This could be considered a supplement to an existing set. Notice that it doesn’t have mugs but comes with bowls & bred/butter plates.

4 placemats and 3 pieces of chalk. I smell trouble!

I just recently bought the Wallace Parker 92 piece flatware set. LOVE it!!! Nice and heavy. Good quality. Very happy with the set.

Aprons are slankets without arms. How sad.

That’s because you need to take the chalk out of your nose. Silly wooter.

Just pulled the trigger on each of the two Wallace sets. My daughter and daughter-in-law will have these under their trees at Christmas. I hope to talk them in to having my wife and I test them out at dinner.

Woot has had this placesetting for sale over the past several months and I have had the opportunity to buy eight placesettings at a wonderfully reduced price. You can’t compare these placesettings to the similar settings you would buy any big box.

Emile Henry Designs and manufactures some of the finest dinnerware available on the market today. Each piece is lightweight, durable, beautiful and resistant to scrapes, scratches, marks, and performs well in the microwave, dishwasher, and lower oven temperatures.

I’ve been using my dinnerware for about six months now and could not be happier. From family, entertaining with friends, to enhancing my inner ‘wannabe chef’s’ point of view, food Presentation is fabulous These plates are lightweight easy to clean, resistant to markings, and endure the turmoil of every day use and abuse.

I encourage you to invest in dinnerware that will last a long time and look beautiful year after year . I highly recommend this Emile Henry dinnerware. (FYI, each box contains dinnerware setting for one, so be sure to purchase the correct number for your specific needs, 6, 8, 12 place settings, and one backup set).