A Room For The Prince And/Or Princess

What are the 7 pieces included in the Zoomates Bed in A Bag Set (Twin) - Butterfly Garden?

The features and specs list only 3 pieces.

The Good Night Dreamzzz Kids - Beige 7" is such a deal, walmart has it for $140.

Do the zoomates bed in a bags actually come with the bed in a bag components (i.e. sheets) or are the product specs correct.

According to the Zoomates website:

A nine-piece full bed-in-a-bag set ($179.99 list price),includes the following:

Reversible comforter
One flat sheet and one fitted sheet
Two pillowcases
Two shams
One bed skirt
One stuffed animal

I wish that comforter was actually just a cover…I’d be all over that elephant one for myself! LOL

Are the sheets included? They are not in the description but it says it is a 7 piece set for the elephant set but only 3 pieces are listed for the twin set.

Also, are the sheets also 100% polyester? We live in florida so polyester sheets are way too hot!

[MOD: Sale has been fixed to show the extra pieces.]

All the other websites list this elephant set with the bedskirt and the animal. So does this come with the animal and a decorative pillow or the bedskirt? I ordered it anyway because I don’t care…but some might want to know before pulling the trigger.

We have been unable to get confirmation from the vendor. We know it comes with the pieces we’ve listed. Sorry I don’t have more info.

UDPATE: The “Bed in a Bag” sets have been updated to their correct pieces. Plush critter is included.

This is the Robbie Robot, Elephant, and the butterfly garden sets.

Super! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Received a twin set instead of the full set I ordered. So disappointing…sure hope I don’t get the usual “sorry, we can’t send you the correct item” answer I’ve received in the past when this has happened…

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong size/set.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post/information along to Woot Member Services to investigate.

Thanks for your ongoing patience during this matter.

I hope it ships soon! My daughter is super excited about getting her elephant sheets!

Still haven’t received the sheet set. Was assigned a case number on the 25th and haven’t heard anything since. Just wanting an update. Thank you! :slight_smile: (Didn’t know if I should post case # or not, I can if needed)

Sorry for the delay. I’ll ping CS from this end as well to see if they can figure out what happened.

Ok. Thank you very much!

Any news on the sheets? Thanks in advance.

Not yet. I’ll ask again. Sorry. :frowning:

Still haven’t received the elephant bedding sets I ordered. Wondering if there is a delay in shipping that I am unaware of? Usually my orders from woot arrive within a week. No information or tracking info on my accounts page…

Hmm that does seem like it’s been awhile to await shipping/tracking.

If you haven’t already, please write into support@woot.com and let them know. They should be able to update you on the status of your order.