A site with a lot of Woot's deals... coincidence?

Go to this site and see some former Woot! deals:

http://www.txmicro.com/

Here is a list of items that have been featured on Woot’s site that also appear there. Most have been there for a while and they have had many other former Woot! deals that no longer appear (Robosapien, Spycar, Kensington fly fan, Z-Cyber Air-Wave FM Transmitter, and others I have forgotten):

1/8 Scale R/C F1 Grand Prix Race Car (20MPH)
22’’ R/C Tyrannosaurus Rex T-Rex Dinosaur
R/C Mach 2 Jet Car w/Ni-MH Battery & Charger
WowWee R/C ThunderBike w/NiCad & Charger
Fossil Dick Tracy Hi TECH Watch w/Internet MSN
Rechargable DC 12V Power Brick Car/Cell/Notebook Power
Norelco 6705X Advantage Shaving System Electric Shaver
QVC TV @ $64 ‘‘Ab Tilt’’ Abdominal Exerciser
4x DVD+RW/16x10x40 CDRW 8x DVD Burner (Philips on Woot!)
Vector Car 225Watt DC-AC Power Inveter +xtra 95W

Some good deals on other stuff (Gateway DVD recorder) but shipping is pretty high on that site. I ordered a bunch of those mini-remote control cars before Christmas at $5.88 each (some of them were the ones that the front wheels spin like a propeller and retail for $15 at mall kiosks). The shake lights are pretty cool, too.

So, what about all the matching products? Just coincidence with closeout items?

Well?

[quote user=“Member Forums>Everything Else”]
Start your own discussion threads on Woot and non-Woot things. Gab on as you may, guy and gal set.[/quote]

Show me where it promises anyone else will care.

LOL… point taken.

[quote user=“obob”]

Show me where it promises anyone else will care. [/quote]

Geeks.com also has plenty of items that have been on Woot. The gadget cornucopia must be bountiful.

Plentiful, indeed. Emptying an entire warehouse of its inventory can require several outlets. Personally, I think this redundancy is a good thing.

Personally, I think redundancy is a good thing too.

Holy Crap, that was funny!

How long did it take you to come up with that? (Longer than it took me to get it, I hope!)

Thanks, NeoLuddite, for the best laugh I’ve had in a good long while!

[quote user=“Astronomer”]Holy Crap, that was funny!

How long did it take you to come up with that? (Longer than it took me to get it, I hope!)

Thanks, NeoLuddite, for the best laugh I’ve had in a good long while![/quote]
I don’t come up with material like that on my own. Luckily I have a comedian’s business card scanned into my Outlook database with my CARD SCANNER. Easily contacted him for just the right sarcastic response, thanks to Woot!.

Well?

Show me where it promises anyone else will *care. *

LOL… point taken.

Geeks.com also has plenty of items that have been on Woot. The gadget cornucopia must be bountiful.

Plentiful, indeed. Emptying an entire warehouse of its inventory can require several outlets. Personally, I think this redundancy is a good thing.

Personally, I think redundancy is a good thing too.

Holy Crap, that was funny!

Thanks, NeoLuddite, for the best laugh I’ve had in a good long while!

I don’t come up with material like that on my own. Luckily I have a comedian’s business card scanned into my Outlook database with my CARD SCANNER. Easily contacted him for just the right sarcastic response, thanks to Woot!.