A Snowball's Chance

actually I was thinking about that scene as I was designing it lol

“I am Yu Law!! I’m nobody’s [expletive]”

lol

Flinging pieces of snow poo.

I gotta say, as someone who loved Doom, this shirt is a must-buy.

I was about to post the same thing and saw yours. The Doom reference will draw some in, but the text will lose some sales. Probably a wash. Nice artwork.

Good stuff. Ah the good ol’ Doom days.

Winter, I played Doom when living in Barbados. Made me smile to see that connection.

Makes me want to load up a shareware copy from a floppy disk and run through the first episode all over again.

I love the reference - even down to the font style… but having cliche text explicitly on the shirt is too much for me. Pass.

Holy shit it’s a DOOM reference. Finally a video game ref for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now where’s my Ultima Online parody shirt Woot?

Thought I recognized the art. Thanks

The greatest game ever created, imho. I still play it, and multi-player is still as fun as it was in the DWANGO days (if you can find someone to play). Some great source ports out there for playing on modern computers.

Speed to First Woot: 58m 7.334s
First Sucker: kevduce
Last Wooter to Woot: resnode
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 42% of Shirt Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1239

First day sales 1239
First day posts 29

Why “Out of Print”?

I need this in a pullover hoodie.

I guess I am one of the Lucky 22.

I Love my bright red shirt :slight_smile:

This is the first of the new shirts I have bought and I have to say I like them and while they still run a little small I really like it and can actually wear it.

Really like this one but you can barely see the detail on the shirt with the dark red on red. Hrm, maybe I’ll pick it up anyway.

I just bought the TSHIRT but a pullover hoodie would be perfect!

Such an awesome shirt! Someone hand that poor little guy a BFG!