A Theater? In Your Home??

TV: Panny 42" G10 (still in love)
Reciever: Onkyo TX-NR509
Speakers + Sub: JBL CS480BG (neighbors “love” them ;-))

I’m looking at the samsung blu-ray player and wondering when it says “apps” does that include netflix.

yes

Looking to completely redo the main audio system.

Someone please tell me why these Energy Take speakers are not a good deal (if matched with a semi-good receiver)…

Getting ready to pull the trigger on these.

Receiver: Yamaha RX-A710
BluRay: Oppo BDP-93
TV: Panasonic TCP60ST30
Speakers: Mirage FRx-7
Sub: HSU STF-3

Thanks for the reply. I feel a little better now. Especially since I got an open box special for $350 compared to the $550 sticker.

Bought the TVee 25 w/ wireless sub. Plugged it in…turned it on…heard the sweet sounds of something not my TV’s built in speakers…watched it turn off 60 seconds later.

Wait…what?

Yep, won’t stay on for more than a minute. Auto shuts off every time. Working on figuring out a fix, but the googles are not leaving me optomistic.

And now I has a sad…

From previous sales:

The light goes off but they’re still working. You just don’t have a light staring you in the eyes while you watch your movie.

Also, they turn on if there’s an audio source. No sound, not on.

Yeah, I saw that, too, but that’s not what’s happening. The lights go off after a second or two, the audio keeps going. Then a minute after that the power light comes on red for a second and the audio stops. You have to turn it back on to get it to work for another minute.

Also, I tried using the RCA inputs instead of the optical in and it did stay on for more than a minute. But instead, after about a minute the subwoofer started buzzing. Tried turning the bar and the sub off and on again, tried changing sub channels, tried going back to the optical in, but the buzzing persists. And if I’m using the optical in, it still turns itself off after 60 seconds.

Yep, it’s going back.

Okay, let support@woot.com know if you have any issues with your return!

Gotcha. Sorry for the problems. You can contact Woot customer service or Audyssey directly. They have been working closely with any of our customers that have had problems. The Audessey rep is Cindy. ctrudeau@audyssey.com

Woot support was awesome. Sent me a new one fast as anything. However, the new one didn’t work either (different problems). Now talking with them about that.

Bummer.