A to Z Wing

A to Z Wing

A to Z Wing
1 Like

I had a ton of fun drawing a bunch of little letter-concept ships. Hope you guys like!

1 Like

OMG! This is so creative! Love it!

Ugh, I hate to be that guy, but I did a similar design a while ago and sold it at TeeFury. Maybe our starfighters are different enough, I’m not sure. Great minds…

https://www.theshirtlist.com/a-wing-to-z-wing-t-shirt/

Oh no! I googled this like crazy, too. We even have a similar title! Damn.

The ships are vastly different. You both drew your B wings differently too.

Yeah, I do NOT think you were intentionally ripping me off or being sneaky- you would have certainly titled it differently! Plus mine isn’t in print anywhere but my website (and I just threw it up there so folks don’t think I copied your design!) But yeah I panicked a little when I saw yours because now I’m getting back into shirt design and revisiting my old designs and want to revisit this one. I want to redraw three star fighters that now exist (when I drew it there was no such thing as a U-wing!). It sold pretty well on Tee Fury and I’m trying to build up my shop and think this one will do well. Please don’t pull yours from the derby- if the woot gods think the two designs are different enough, so be it! I will just say something in my shop like “This is an old 2015 design I updated…” or something. Cheers!

Great minds, truly. Thanks. I do try to be careful to make sure my ideas are really original, and to be honest I was surprised I couldn’t find this kind of shirt anywhere and thought I hit the idea jackpot! Lol.