A Warrior’s Drink

I was lucky enough to see the entire TNG cast reunion in Calgary this weekend. Needless to say this one is an instant buy for me.

Must by for me! One of my favorite ongoing Star Trek references. The fact that Worf kept drinking it all throughout DS9.

You are NOT of the body! Landru!! Landru!!

Help me, Woot. Your my only hope.
I bought one shirt for my dad. We wear different sizes and I wanted to pick one up for myself, but the system won’t allow me to. It keeps saying “Your account has already purchased this sale”. I want one for my pops and one for me, what do I do?

Don’t know if I’m proud or embarrassed that I get this…

However, this is the PERFECT Mother’s Day gift seeing as my mother is still lusting after Captain Jean Luc Picard, and a trekkie at heart.

Email service@woot.com with your request and they’ll help you out.

Thanks. Just did.

In for one.

Now they need to make one with Klingon opera. If they do that I will be a very happy man.

hab sosli’ Quch

Actually, once the dominion war was in full swing and worf married dax, he almost exclusively drand blood wine.

I just read somewhere that prunes are actually dehydrated plums, and therefore “prune juice” can’t exist.

My favorite episode! Finally something to motivate me toward learning Klingon!

ahhh! yes! i’m buying this shirt! not just because i’m from rochester, but because it’s just down right epic!

Bought without a second’s hesitation. I’m such a sucker for well-executed ST shirts.

FORCAS? Did you misspell it?

it’s gotten to the point where woot shirts are obscure nerds**t references 6 out of 7 days of the week… at this rate, i’ll never participate in the random shirt deals again.

If I whispered in your ear that Commander Worf’s head looks like a fanny, would you join me in a laugh?

I wish this shirt wasn’t referencing Star Trek out in the open. I got extremely excited until I got to the text at the bottom… :frowning:

Warrior’s Drink

This is great! I grew up with Trek, but my hubby had never seen it. He’s now catching up on it (to better understand the terrible strangeness which is my mind) and he’s right in the middle of DS9. You guys have impeccable timing.