A Wicked Mess

I approve.

Cleanup on aisle 7!

darn it.

i didnt pay attention to the time and clicked over to see the pie shirt but it hit midnight and moved to this one.

oh well, no pie for me

“I think I’d better talk to the manager about this. If only he’d come out from behind that curtain…”

She’s just going to spread the witch everywhere.
Someone tell her to grab a squeegee!

That looks as if a lot of pens exploded all at once.

Pie was sold out before noon.
15 dolla pie for you.

I imagine that in this metaphor, the flying monkeys would be the witch’s bratty kids she brings along to the store and yells at the entire time.

I see the oil, and I see the lion (and naturally Dorothy, the witch, and toto) but where’s the scarecrow?

a charming personality will melt a witch.

I think I like this.

It has so many WOZ elements, yet it’s so…demagicked. It puts a totally new spin on an old theme.

I think I like this.

He was made into a broom.

Reminds me of my movie theater days. Soda spills we radioed as a simple “wet clean up.” If some one threw up in a theater, we transmitted “We have a wet, chunky clean up.”

Thank you for letting me share.

“We’re off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Mops!”

From the Woot Battle thread:

Needless to say, I lol’d sadly when the switch came

If you look carefully in the background of this scene, you can see a muchkin has hung himself! It’s true, I’ve heard it on the internets!

What kind of store puts funnels, stuffed animals, and boxes of hearts on the same aisle? :slight_smile:

Cleanup on ailse 7 - where troubles melt like lemon drops.

I am just wondering…is anyone else concerned that Toto seems to be tasting the melted puddle of witch?