A Wise Investment?

A great Christmas present for my daughter who loves owls and preferes shirts with humor rather than just an owl

Wear this shirt: if once you were blind, but now you can see.

This is either a reference to John 9:25 NIV - He replied, “Whether he is a sinner - Bible Gateway or

Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound)
That sav’d a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

He can now foresee how many licks it will take to get to the center of that darn TOOTSIE POP!

Congrats Spiritgreen! Awesome design!

Cheers lucky!

I’m wearing your Super Maui-O today, one of my all-time favorite shirts.

Clearly, he’s been spending too much time on hoot.woot.com

Something about the shape of those owls… the roundness is adorable.

Debut day - 1851.

First Day Sale: 1851

I picked up one at the tail end even though I’ve been trying to cut back.

That’s the spirit(green)! Never fight it, as you’ll just cause yourself more grief later when you regret not buying a particular shirt.

Last wooter to woot: rinibird
Last purchase time: Friday, October 28, 2011, 11:59:42 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 46.668s
Woot wage: $3,125.66
Woots sold: 1851

No update yet, so…first day sales 1851

If ever a shirt cried out to be a hoodie it is the owls! Please think about it.

I am new to this site. Is this T-Shirt still available? Is it possible to get any of the Owl shirts that have been part of this site? I LOVE Owls!!!

Woot! Shirts go into the Reckoning page after their first day and rise in cost to $15 until they are “reckoned”. “A Wise Investment?” is currently available, but it is not guaranteed to last week after week, so act quickly if you want it. Here’s the link to the buy page for this shirt: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=22091

I really want to buy this shirt, but I live in Russia and it is not delivered here.
So, guys, WHHHYYY?? T_T

We apologize that Russia is not on the list.
http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=4906
It’s possible that we are not able to ship to Russia due to customs. Hopefully, in the near future, we will be able to ship to Russia.

I bought 2… one for my hubby and one for my 13 yr old daughter (that I can steal, er borrow from) and they both happened to wear them on the same day. And it took 10 minutes sitting at dinner for them to realize. So cute!!

It’s great, so I’ll wait for it. Thank you!

Face wing.

Got burned a few months ago when I was new to shirt.woot! and didn’t purchase a shirt I had immediately been keen on. Wasn’t gonna let that happen this time around!