A World of Pure Imagination

Yes, that’s Mr. Wonka himself, Gene Wilder, all done in typographic art. My first time trying this technique…hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be that person, and comment about how the l in “world” is lowercase, while the other letters are uppercase.

Though, I see that it’s the same in quite a few other words.

That aside:

Great design!

2 Likes

Yeah…I’m typically that guy, myself. In this case, my “art brain” had to overrule my “grammar brain.” Had to mix and match upper and lower to get the proper flow.

Thanks for the compliments though! My first time playing with this technique, and it was a lot of fun!

1 Like

I am not generally enthralled by A Tshirt, bit this is really magnificent!
I love it!

1 Like

When can I buy one?

1 Like

Hopefully it makes it into the top-3…but at this rate it doesn’t appear that it will unfortunately.

Fingers crossed that the editors select it for the editors choice sale next week on Friday if it fails to win the derby.

I’ll try to remember to check back in as I find out. :grin:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I really love this.

1 Like

I hope it wins! I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!

1 Like

Fingers crossed that it magically shows up in the derby winners over the next few days. If not, the editors might grace me with an EC sale on Friday. Hint, hint, wink, wink @randalma

What is the EC sale on Friday?
Is it found in the general deal area or buried in one of the categories?

1 Like

Editors Choice.

2 Likes

“Editors Choice”

Seems so obvious now!!!

2 Likes

Carrie Fisher Movie GIF by Star Wars

“Save us, Editor’s Choice. You’re our only hope”

1 Like

Well, looks like TeePublic for this one. I’ll probably get around to posting it there in the next few days. You can overcome my forgetfulness by “following” my page there, so you get updated when I post it…

Got several designs to put up from the last few weeks. Just need to find the time to do it.

Thanks Woot for ruining my long weekend by not making this shirt available.

However, @SubBass49 I just got a look at you other shirts and had a really good laugh.
You are very talented!

1 Like

Thanks, @cartr1! Appreciate the kind words!

Will upload the design in a little bit here…finally off work!

Here ya go, @cartr1 - Fresh off the digital presses: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/24091440-a-world-of-pure-imagination

Thanks for being so supportive. Helps take some of the sting out of being passed over! =)

1 Like

I can’t believe it. One of the best shirts I’ve seen in a long time.
Thanks for the link. So glad I get to get one!!!

1 Like