Aaarrrgyle

Crafty idea and well executed…

…but I think it would work far better over at sweater.woot

on a t-shirt I think this just fails.

I’m torn. i think maybe different colors. blues and browns. i still might be in for one though due to my argyle addiction. i’m gonna sleep on it. catchy design. good for a laugh. i can’t see myself throwing it under a casual blazer or anything…

-Mod

buh such a terrible color

I would be in if the pattern covered the ENTIRE front of the shirt…

perhaps this design could spawn sweater.woot?

-Ken

I really like it - color and design and everything. With three woot shirts in the mail to me already though, I’m cutting myself off.

I’m heading this addiction off at the pass,

Not my style, but it’s a really cute design. Congrats, Rob!

yes and yes

If it didn’t have the pirates on it I would buy it. Argyle is awesome!

why are the names always so much better than the shirts themselves?

did you make this? either way…well done!

nice pattern. I’m not particular fan of the style. Well done though.

Gotta quote this for emphasis:

Christmas present for the little brother obsessed with pirates…

soooo true

Would look better on a sweatshirt

Would the creator of this shirt or Woot! please comment on Andrew Davis’ shirt of the same basic design and name, which was sold on 04/22/2007? The two seem awfully similar.

Awesome. My first shirt.woot. Coolest one I’ve seen in a month of watching this site.

There was a Ninja design on black with blues and greys… At least Rob went avante garde with his and chose a less predictable color palate. Besides… Aren’t pirates a little ‘green about the gills’ if they don’t have enough limes and citrus to fend off the scurvy?

Pattaaarrrn’d!!
If I knew how to get Christopher Lambert and Johnny Depp in the same room you can BET we’d be doing Highlanders Of The Caribbean right this freaking SECOND!

lulz, glad it won just for the description

Haahahahah! They must have missed it!

looks awesome kinda like freegoldwatch.com t shirts but there hard to order from.