Ab Tilt Abdominal Exerciser with Backrest

It’s real simple…

Toys - yes
Bag O’ Crap - yes
Something you can buy only to say it’s going to be a present (secretly you are addicted to Woot! - Yes
Anything with a USB port - yes
Items that make you sweat - never in a million years.

I’ll see everyone Monday. WOOT!!!

Guys wait in there, I somehow managed to see what items are coming up next:

Kensington Pro Gaming Mouse and Splinter Cell Game Fri Oct 08, 2004

Dell A940 Multifunction Printer Fri Oct 08, 2004

Sony DRX530UL External DVD±RW Drive Fri Oct 08, 2004

I clicked on the community page, and saw those items with pictures. I quickly copied the info because I knew it was a mistake and would be removed before anyone was able to see. I dunno what the order is, but I’m pretty sure those items are coming up after the ab tilt sells out.

WWWWWWWWWwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???
my frenzy is dead and my flesh mumu is enraged and rashy at this lame attemmpt to seperate the uber-graft between my ass and couch…

YA hurry up with all the 8 easy payments of $1.88 the next item is a extrenal dvd burner

If what was true earlier still holds, when this items sells out / ends, there will be at least two more in the wootoff.

I guess this is the last item for the day since I think it will not SOLD OUT until next time :slight_smile:

they must have put this one up so they could go to bed

The site is back up to normal speed , so the heavy load on the server is over, could be a long night waiting for this to sell out

Is it just me or does Maury Povich have a shemale fetish? Every time i flip through and see his show on TV it’s always one of those Is it a man or a woman shows.

I say he’s hot for some shemale lovin.

i dunno bout u guys but this is my first woot and im excited!

who the hell needs 3 sets of surround speakers?

snapster may be nuts, but he’s pretty smart to boot! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine are still spinning, it’s hypnotic. Sort of like watching a fat Wooter using that ab machine…

Here’s to hoping there’s only 10 of these :roll:

hmmm. . . there is one on ebay for $.99 with 2 days left.

[quote user=“Sham”]Guys wait in there, I somehow managed to see what items are coming up next:

Hell No, No listing, fckers!!

I clicked on the community page, and saw those items with pictures. I quickly copied the info because I knew it was a mistake and would be removed before anyone was able to see. I dunno what the order is, but I’m pretty sure those items are coming up after the ab tilt sells out.[/quote]
You ass, you spoiled the fun…

jackass

[size=18:65ba0ce486]How long will this take to ship? O__o
:shock: [/size:65ba0ce486]

If it were a thighmaster, I would have bought a couple. But I like my beer armor, so no dice on the ab exerciser stuff.

NIce woot,

Unfortunately , not a good choice considering the market woot generally attracts.

Not to say they don’t work out (nalthough sonme certain din’t), but most would be prone to go to a gym.

Great price, just not the right pitch for this audience. I think THIS deal needed the "Bandaras after " picture more than the last :slight_smile: :):):):);):wink:

SNAPSTER
Some weekend woots makes sense becuase we all can stay up late to buy buy buy…Think about it.

Again, Nice woot.

Sell out already! I want to see what’s next.

This looks like a pain to assemble
http://www.qvc.com/man/f/f5065_man.pdf

I love this, but whe will it end? I need to sleep.

he didn’t spoil anything, if it’s true – not like we’d get to it anyway … i’m too cheap and lazy to get this :slight_smile:

c’mon people better than me … take one for the team :slight_smile:

Hurry up and by this schznak so we can see the next woot!

you know that woot is testing us right. they want to see how many and when they can sell out.
im going to pass with flying colors.