Ab Tilt Abdominal Exerciser with Backrest

No posts exist for this topic

??? WTF???

steve

Took two for the team. Goodnight all.

come on. people with too much money, buy them

nice enlargement…

P.S. anyone wanna sell me their Fan<s> ??? Quiksilvercd(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

hey snapster… can u make a pic with the brave woman and the sausage guy from the bag o crap forum? cool… thanks…

[quote user=“Quiksilvercd”]nice enlargement…

P.S. anyone wanna sell me their Fan<s> ??? Quiksilvercd(AT)yahoo(DOT)com[/quote]

look on ebay. they will be sold for $1 plus $20 shipping

I missed out on these the first few times they came out (Really wasn’t that interested in them), and I thought I would probably get one in my bag of feces anyway.

They didn’t stuff one into my bag of feces, so I bought one this time. I don’t want to turn into a overweight geek woot addict, after all. :lol:

How the hell does this thing work? I’ve been trying ot figure it out and haven’t done so yet. ANyone who has it, does it actually do what it is supposed to?

So, is this the last item? He did say ‘goodnight’.

Uh, it’s really an ab-RECLINER

See, you can lay back until the next woot item comes up, then gently raise yourself into mousing position. After you make your purchase, you just roll back into lounging position until the next woot.

I think you should get 2 or 3.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=15274&amp;item=7108006880&amp;rd=1&amp;ssPageName=WDVW

hahaha…

Do a sit up! [size=24:cfd3b2310f]We don’t need this crap on WOOT![/size:cfd3b2310f]

[quote user=“Arkham”]Whoever ordered these pieces of sh1t should be fired.

Snapster, you’d better spill some blood over this crap. I want the head of the genuis who ordered ab tilts and thought they could unload them here.

Now I have to surf pr0n for 12 hours until this crap expires and develop calluses. Thanks a lot, Woot.[/quote]

Well let’s see here. Woot’s idea is sort of new, I say sort of because I have seen a similiar idea in the past. And the woot-off is their latest idea so yeah… let’s knock heads when someone decides to try a new kind of product… not.

Come on guys. So you don’t like the ab machine… I’ll be sure to let your bosses know to fire you the next time your idea doesn’t float. And while I’m at it, let’s be sure no one out there tries anything new and stick with the tried and true.

[quote user=“Briankat”]How the hell does this thing work? I’ve been trying ot figure it out and haven’t done so yet. ANyone who has it, does it actually do what it is supposed to?[/quote] I have the exact same question. I’m trying to picture how you sit or stand on the darn thing and I have no clue and can’t find any photos of it actually in use. Where do you sit on that freakin thing?

Woot, please do us a favor and just trash these machines. Or set up an infomercial with these machines to get rid of ALL of them. No, I’m not going to do that infomercial for you. No, I’m not going to buy it either.

Also, could we cut down on these generic brand stuff and get more name brand stuff? I would be willing to shell out some more cash for better quality stuff. Your USB drive and media card reader BOTH BROKE on me.

Quelegal

They must be getting these by the truckload. That bar isn’t budging.

With my luck, as soon as I go to bed, they’ll release the Bag 'O Crap III with a free Robosapiens. :slight_smile:

Well, I give up for tonight…what the point…

These may run all nightt

Or is the point of having the ab-tilt on woot to have something on the woot-off for the full 12 hours so you and the rest of us can go to bed?

[quote user=“Nessy”][quote user=“Arkham”]Whoever ordered these pieces of sh1t should be fired.

Snapster, you’d better spill some blood over this crap. I want the head of the genuis who ordered ab tilts and thought they could unload them here.

Now I have to surf pr0n for 12 hours until this crap expires and develop calluses. Thanks a lot, Woot.[/quote]

Well let’s see here. Woot’s idea is sort of new, I say sort of because I have seen a similiar idea in the past. And the woot-off is their latest idea so yeah… let’s knock heads when someone decides to try a new kind of product… not.

Come on guys. So you don’t like the ab machine… I’ll be sure to let your bosses know to fire you the next time your idea doesn’t float. And while I’m at it, let’s be sure no one out there tries anything new and stick with the tried and true.[/quote]

New?!?! They’ve been trying to unload this crap on us for weeks.

We want REAL crap. Stuff that uses electricity and catches on fire and junk.

You want selection? Hop on over to qvc.com In the meantime, stop defending the indefensible.

You’re killing my pr0n enjoyment. You realize that.