Abacus Atomic Men's Stainless Steel Watch

so is it a real Fossil watch, I thought those had 11 year warranties?

Is this thing compliant with the new DST?

NexTag Prices on Atomic Watches
Shopping.com Prices on Atomic Watches
check the useful linkage blog for the full list… cuz that’s where it is… most the comparison engines don’t have this exact product though… so it must be a winner.

Amazon today, no froogle

woot is sexist tonight. does not appeal to the female wooters ! (and no i cant buy this as a gift for a dude.)

Very 1970’s…disco anyone?

not as bad as the logitech curves though, those are gonna be legendary,… ugly as SIN

Does this remind anyone of one of those first digital watches from the 1970s? Ick. But I hope Woot is making at least $15 per watch, the better to share their largesse by not charging so much on the neat 500GB IDE hard drive they’re selling tomorrow night for $29.99!

That’s a very funny description. If this were an analog interface, I’d bite. I guess I’m just old fashioned enough to like actual “hands” on the face.

Man, Timex is gonna be pissed when they see that Abacus stole their top design from 1982!

Er, 1975 called… They want their watch back.

Looks like it was manufactured in the 80’s!

The Fossil two year warranty means nothing. I had a lifetime fossil warranty that doesn’t cover anything unless the gears inside that move the hand would break. So now I have 2 useless fossil watches that don’t move or blink. I took it to 3 watch places and they all told me the same thing, we don’t touch fossils.

Does it still calculate Daylight Savings Time correctly, now that the rules have changed? And what about my state, that doesn’t follow DST?
And are there hidden beads, or is it a digital abacis?

It might be able to have the correct time in most places on the planet, but it’s UGLY!
It looks like a $5 watch from a drugstore somewhere…

Looks nice at price they have for. Atomic? so no batereys? I like the largeer number time for easy to see if on table or far away.

LOve u

This thing is so ugly even the late 70’s to early 80’s coughed it into the future cause they don’t want no jive turkey watch like this man!

This seems to be a good deal for atomic sync. It dosen’t seem to have anything else going for it. I’m actually not sure if it even is a good deal.

Hey its Thursday the 48th? what?

U-G-L-Y
it ain’t got no alibi!
it’s ugly!
woot woot!
it’s ugly!