ABANDON-EBAY.COM

Hey,
I’ve just registered this site! Can anyone program and help me make this thing happen?!

ha…what do you need to happen??

We will make an effort to move people over to yahoo.com, can anyone help?

people to code?

like what kind of coding? HTML? javascript? more advanced stuff?

HTML really, I just need a site!

HTML really, I just need a site![/quote]
www.godaddy.com?

It’s been registered, I just don’t know how to make it.

It’s been registered, I just don’t know how to make it.[/quote]

give me content and ill make you a quick flash site

I’m a bit slow…why are you abandoning ebay?

When it’s ready, check the site

Why would I need your site? I’ve got a computer!

?

you’re out of work right now, yes? this is a great opportunity for you to learn HTML! it’s very easy really. there’s just a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning.

some good links

Ozzu.com is a very friendly and helpful forum for all things website creation oriented. very very noob friendly.

w3schools.com is a bit dry, but has great tutorials and will walk you through the basics of all things web authoring as well. fantastic reference.

just think - instead of staring at the woot all day, you could be learning a new skill! start at those two places and you will be well on your way to making your own site. if you need an HTML editor, let me know and i’ll hook you up.

you’re out of work right now, yes? this is a great opportunity for you to learn HTML! it’s very easy really. there’s just a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning.

some good links

Ozzu.com is a very friendly and helpful forum for all things website creation oriented. very very noob friendly.

w3schools.com is a bit dry, but has great tutorials and will walk you through the basics of all things web authoring as well. fantastic reference.

just think - instead of staring at the woot all day, you could be learning a new skill! start at those two places and you will be well on your way to making your own site. if you need an HTML editor, let me know and i’ll hook you up. [/quote]
Thanks! You really are good people!

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

ha…what do you need to happen??

We will make an effort to move people over to yahoo.com, can anyone help?

people to code?

like what kind of coding? HTML? javascript? more advanced stuff?