Abba-Zaba and NEW Mystery Flavor, 48ct

Abba-Zaba and NEW Mystery Flavor, 48ct

Mmmm, mystery flavor.

Mystery flavor?! Solving it should be rather elementary,

2 Likes

1 Like

Any info on how these will be shipped? Many reviews noted they arrived melted. I’m intrigued and tempted (I looove Pb!) but it’s been HOT here in NJ and I’m leery of rolling the dice on this large of a candy investment.

1 Like

Abba Zabba you’re my only friend

11 Likes

We’ll need you to investigate this mystery please.

2 Likes

I came in here to make the same joke. Nice to see I’m not the only one. Props for beating me to it.

What? Of course I’m in! Kinda surprised they have a new flavor. A combo with Big Hunk would be…awesome! Look forward to the new flavor.

1cvbbz

4 Likes

Fair warning to those with peanut allergies! It is stated farther down in page that it has peanuts. I’m sure that people with the allergy will read things especially with word mystery.

1 Like

@Froodyfrog Rumor has it that the mystery taffy flavor could be chocolate.

I didn’t realize this was a real candy…only heard of it in the movies. Kinda wanna try it now. LOL

1 Like

https://candyusa.com/cst/products/abba-zaba-gets-mystery-flavor/

Abba-Zaba Gets Mystery Flavor

OnDemand ForWeb72Annabelle Candy Co., Inc. is extending its peanut butter-filled taffy bar line with Abba Zaba Mystery, which will be an ever-changing flavor, according to the candymaker. “While I can’t give away all the secrets, I can promise that it will be delicious,” says Victor Moreno, company president.

Coming in 1.25-ounce packs, which feature the brand’s iconic checkerboard pattern and logotype in a new color treatment, Abba Zaba Mystery bars have a SRP of $1.29. Cases hold 12 24-ct displays.

2 Likes

Before, we used to put it in the freezer. When frozen take it out and smack it on the counter to have it break into smaller pieces. Easier to eat the pieces. So if it comes melted…put it in the frig/freezer

4 Likes

I read this as ABBA Zappa, and wondered what kind of hellish 70s revival mashup was taking place…

5 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

When stale, place on a sunny window sill or car dash for a few minutes to soften. I had co-workers that would sit on one in the package to soften it. Just passing on the info.in case someone gets in a pinch. :slight_smile:

Came here to say this.

Well done my 420 friend.

1 Like