Abbyson Living: Living Rooms

I’m digging the 70’s-era supplements to the World Book encyclopedia on the lower shelf of the “Chloe Bicast Tufted Coffee Table.” We had the full set with that style cover when I was a kid, and I spent a lot of hours reading them nerdily. The brown and cream leatherette with gold-like embossing brings back some memories.

My friend bought the Savona sectional off of another site, (at a much higher price) and it is one of the most comfortable couches i have ever sat on!! My GF hates when i come over cause i am always passing out on her couch halfway through our movies… I am thinking of purchasing it for myself, since this is the cheapest i have seen it including the ottomans!! Thank you woot

This set is available online @ Costco for the same price and a way better return policy if you have a Costco near you. You will have to pay sales tax though.

http://www.costco.com/.product.100048236.html?cm_sp=RichRelevance--categorypageHorizontalTop--PopularProductsInCategory&cm_vc=categorypageHorizontalTop|PopularProductsInCategory