Abbyson Living's Leather Living Rooms

The Abbyson Living Ines Leather Flip-Top Ottoman title says that it’s leather, but the description says:

Isn’t “leatherette” fake leather? And while bi-cast leather does have a leather backing, it’s surface is polyurethane (plastic).

Isn’t that like ordering a steak and getting something that has a thin steak core with soybean on the surface?

I guess that the “missing piece” is the rest of the leather…

What is the difference between the Abbyson Ines ottoman and the Abbyson Frankfurt ottoman (elsewhere)?

I purchased an Abbyson Living couch, chair and love seat combo from Costco a couple of years ago. Very attractive set (looks to be the same as the Berlin here), but it has one fatal flaw. The cushions are attached. If you (or someone in your family) has a favorite spot, the cushion in that spot will get an inordinate amount of wear, whereas the other cushions will remain newer looking. Obviously a cost-saving strategy that allows them to place the leather only on the sides of the attached cushion that show - the rear sides are a black fabric, which sometimes shows under the also attached backrest cushions. The other minor complaint was how hard the cushions are at first, but I must admit that they do soften up nicely with use. The attached cushions are the only reason I wouldn’t do the deal again however.

Given the fact that a 30 inch door is standard in most pre-existing homes, how does anybody get this into their house?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry!

This is a bonded leather ottoman. It is not Top-Grain Leather, like our sofa sets.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy Shopping!

Hi,

The Ines and Frankfurt are the same item, just a different name. Sometimes other sites change the names of our items, but this is the same product.

This is a great deal! Take advantage if you are interested :slight_smile:

Happy Shopping!

Hi,

All our sofa sets, come with free white glove delivery! This means that the delivery men will be delivering your new furniture and assembling it for you in your home. Sometimes, they remove all the packaging outside your home and then bring it in, so it fits better. The box dimensions for all our sofa sets should fit almost any “average” sized door in any home. If you have a question on a particular sofa set, please provide me with which item you are interested in and I can send you box dimensions.

Happy Shopping!

Thank you!

Hi,

Hope you are well!

I just wanted to follow-up on your comments just in case you were interested in purchasing another Abbyson Living set! Not all of our sofa sets have sewn in cushions.

Sofa Sets that have detachable via Velcro back cushions:

Clinton Set
Madison Set
Bradford Set
Carrington Set
Grey Leather Modular
Wynner Set
Berlin Sofa

Hopefully, this helped!

Happy Shopping!

I purchased an Abbyson Living Avenue Leather Sofa from this event only to find that left side of the sofa back (when facing the sofa) isn’t fully attached to the frame and you can see the back shift with the slightest pressure (and generate a squeaky noise as the leather rubs against each other while shifting). The right side look to be fully attached and doesn’t exhibit the same problem. Is this a problem with the design or do I have a defective product? I’ve tried to engage Woot for a return but so far haven’t heard back (after almost a week).

I’m not sure about what it is but I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look for your email.