Able Planet Clear Harmony Behind-the-Head Stereo Headphones

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
your ad here - wooters.us

Able Planet Clear Harmony Behind-the-Head Stereo Headphones [New] - $11.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Able Planet PS200BHW Clear Harmony BH Headphones

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Able Planet Clear Harmony Behind-the-Head Stereo Headphones
$11.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Able Planet PS200BHW Clear Harmony BH Headphones

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

So many darn Able Planet headphones…

How many headphones can they have, this is getting ridiculous…

froogled

testfreaks

Best Neckband Headphones

PS200BHW

At least they aren’t a refurb…

haha, able planet!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSfKShSW_yHiKkmWyIdPEFrasW4XeRZJrzW9W2pt54jeoMyr4&t=1&usg=__17RSMzkURExaixPR-ksDpMMa0OI=

It’s really just a “headphone off”

See that sliver folks, that means this is gonna be a long one.

You know… I really want to believe in Woot, but everything for sale has just been terrible today.

Does the blank after “Distortion” mean there is none?

does anyone know the quality of these?

Still waiting for the robotic pool cleaner, haven’t seen one since August

I love headphones like these for running. In for 2. Pretty decent price if the sound quality is even average.

Pretty good reviews at Google Shopping - Google Shopping

Nice price too.

I prefer black headphones to white ones. That doesn’t make me racist against white headphones, does it?

I really think you deserve a quality post for that

FWIW, I have the Able Planet noise canceling headphones. Pretty remarkable quality for the price.

What is with the cab drivers and the BO? AND WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THE HEADPHONES ON WOOT!? I mean, you only have 2 ears?! Do you want to have the Woot buds and then put these on over them?