Able Planet True Fidelity Sound Isolation Earphones with Linx Audio

Hey, Woot God(desse)s, do you take requests for ghosts of Woots past? If so, could you see if you have a few of these laying around?

Try logging out & logging back in.

the cord length is roughly 2.6ft – which may not be long enough for the gym fyi!

Logout and then Login again and the correct number will be shown.

All i have wanted for two days is a stinking blue tooth cmon Woot!

$35 earphones that sound as good as most $10 sets.

Hey, Woot: Shame on you.

Add up the number of orders and pay no attention to the quantity ordered.

This is taking way too long. Can we fast forward to something better

Other sellers on Amazon have them at $79 but online search shows several sites at $49.Buy.com also had them on sale for $39 in Feb.

I’ve got a feeling this’ll take a while.

Five dollars more here delivered
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1887292

Oops, out of stock!

This is my main set for movies. Payed around $40 for mine. Meant for big eardrums. I feel the bass lacks a bit compared to my favorites, V-Moda Bass Freq’s, but fine for everyday use. They dont hurt the ears. Not ideal for the gym.

All around good set

I was really hoping for one of the Roku’s they had a few days ago. But I’m soooo sleepy. Need sleep… zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

These are the greatest headphones of all time. They will massage your ears while they play and make even your own band sound smooth and melodic.

You should take advantage of the moment, go in for three.

going to take a nap till this sales out

No my numbers have been wrong for almost a year, I didnt buy much today. While we are waiting for the monkeys shouldnt we all be singing Monkeys by Mad Caddies?

All I’ve waited for for 2 days is the bag o crap and when if finally came up, the system bombed

when was the bagocrap?

Unbelievable. Can we just get something a little more exciting.